This Is It NSFW

It had been the best birthday Kirishima could remember. He started to sway gently as he held Bakugou in his arms.

"Dance with me," Bakugou blurted.

Kirishima huffed out a laugh, "What?"

"Dance with me, Red," Bakugou repeated a little more slowly. "Don't make me ask again."

"Do you even dance? We don't have any music," Kirishima pointed out.

Bakugou fished out his phone and tapped a few times so that a soft song floated through the room from a couple of speakers. "Better?" He asked.

Kirishima laughed as he put his hands on Katsuki's waist and drew him forward.

Katsuki twined his arms around Eijirou's neck and swayed with him to the music.

"This is so cheesy, I love it," Kirishima laughed.

They moved together until the end of the song when Kirishima took Bakugou's face in his hands and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"Thank you so much for today, Kat. It's been amazing," he said before coming back in to kiss him again.

His kisses were slow and exploring, unhurried and lingering. He moaned a little when Katsuki licked along his bottom lip and drew it into his mouth, biting down softly.

Bakugou moved to his neck and placed unhurried kisses down the side of his neck. When he felt him shudder under his touch, he whispered in his ear, "Make love to me."

Kirishima pulled back to look at him. "Kat, we're at school, you know we can't."

"It's still your birthday," Bakugou replied as if that solved everything.

"Well I can't argue with that, but we really shouldn't." Kirishima laughed quietly.

"Good, then don't argue. Just this once. Make love to me, Eijirou."

Kirishima reached up and unbuttoned his shirt in answer, taking his time as he did. He wanted to remember everything about this day so he savored it, making sure not to rush.

He gently laid Katsuki on the bed and slipped off his own shirt before leaning down to place kisses over his neck and chest. He sucked on the soft skin where his neck met his shoulder and was rewarded with a quiet groan.

Kirishima sat up as he straddled his thighs so he could undo Bakugou's pants. He shifted to the side as he lifted his hips, allowing him to take them off. His gaze flicked over his body, naked except for his new bracelet, and he couldn't help but run his hand over him stopping as he brushed over the length of his dick.

Bakugou drew in a sharp breath but sat up to undo Eijirou's belt. His fingers stilled as he felt his hand wrap around him fully and he rested his head against Kiri's chest.

"That feels so good, love. Let me show you," Bakugou managed to say.

Kirishima got off the bed and kicked off his own pants before coming back to straddle his boyfriend's thighs again.

Bakugou reached out a hand and wrapped it around him, marveling at the combination of silky skin and the hardness underneath. He leaned over and found their lube in the bedside drawer and poured some out onto his hand before he wrapped it back around him.

Kirishima moaned but reached his hand down to stop him, "Kat, you need a condom before you can do that."

"Haven't I told you before we both know I prefer bare?" Bakugou smirked.

Kirishima scoffed at that. Yeah, they'd had that conversation a while ago but it was about clothing, not condoms. His eyes flicked up to meet Katsuki's and he saw an uncharacteristic nervousness in them. Kirishima realised that was his way of asking.