Finally NSFW

Classes seemed to stretch on forever again but Kirishima kept himself focused on doing well on the test and when it was finally over, he occupied himself with thoughts of time alone with Katsuki after school.

They were sitting in the common room after dinner and Kirishima was about to make an excuse to leave when Kaminari flopped down into the chair next to him looking in an uncharacteristic bad mood.

His concern for his friend stopped him from getting up, instead he turned to him saying, "Hey man, you alright?"

Kaminari leaned his head on the back of the couch and let out a sigh. "I think I need help."

Bakugou muttered sarcastically under his breath "You think?"

Kirishima elbowed Bakugou but his brows pulled down with concern. "What can I do, bro?"

Kaminari stared up at the ceiling. "It's Jirou."

Kirishima was a little alarmed. "Oh shit what's wrong with her?"

Kaminari's head rolled to look at Kiri. "Nothing's wrong with her, she perfect. That's the problem."

Kirishima felt a smile pull at his lips and heard Bakugou snort from beside him. "So what do you need help with exactly?"

"Are you sure your quirk's not affecting your brain you idiot? Just ask her out!" Bakugou spat, leaning around Kirishima to glare at Kaminari.

Kaminari gapped at him, wide eyed. "I can't just ask her out!"

"Yeah, you can. She won't say no." Bakugou rolled his eyes impatiently.

Kaminari eyed him suspiciously. "Roll your eyes any harder and they'll get stuck in your head. How would you know? You mister relationship now?"

"Watch it, Sparky!" He started to yell back but took a breath and composed himself a little for Kirishima's sake. "She's always near you and she's the only one who laughs at your stupid jokes. She obviously likes you. Ask her out."

"Well, how did you ask Kiri out?" Kaminari asked.

"I'm still here you know," Kirishima interjected with an amused smile on his face.

Bakugou grinned a little. "I didn't, I kissed him instead, remember?"

Kaminari huffed a laugh but swallowed. "Ok, but how do I ask her out?"

"As you said, asshole, I'm not mister relationship. Ask, Red." And with that he got up and headed to his room. He knew Kirishima would get stuck into planning some shit for his friends and he had no interest in hearing about it.

It turned out Bakugou was right, by the time Kirishima came to his room it was late and Bakugou had almost fallen asleep. He and Kaminari had planned out some cheesy way to get them alone together which had apparently taken forever.

Kirishima crawled into bed and snuggled against him. "We really can't even get a second alone can we?"

Bakugou grunted in agreement as he wound his arms around his boyfriend. "'m coming to your house this weekend anyway. Only one more day to get through."

"Did you wanna come with me tomorrow night or come over Saturday morning?" Kirishima asked with a hint of hopefulness in his voice.

"I'll go with you tomorrow. Parents won't care," Bakugou mumbled sleepily.

Kirishima beamed and pressed a kiss to Bakugou's hair. "We can get the train and probably be there for dinner if you like. How does that sound?"

"Whatever you want, Shitty Hair, just go to sleep," Bakugou grumbled.

Bakugou kept sneaking glances at Kirishima during their last class on Friday, leg tapping away impatiently as he pressed his pen against his bottom lip in thought.

Kirishima knew Bakugou was looking at him, he could feel it every time his eyes trailed over him. But each time he looked up, Bakugou would avert his gaze.

Bakugou was so good at pretending he was impartial to everything, keeping up his arrogant facade. But Kirishima knew his boyfriend wanted him just as much as he wanted him back.

As the final bell rang, Kirishima jumped out of his chair and swept his things into his bag as quick as he ever had and rushed to Bakugou's desk. Bakugou met him halfway, grabbed his hand and dragged him toward the door.

They heard a huffed laugh from Kaminari who had apparently saw the whole episode but they both paid it no mind, having more pressing matters to attend to.

As soon as they were outside, Kirishima pulled him around the side of the building, making sure they were out of sight.

Bakugou grabbed Kirishima and pushed him back against the wall, trapping him between his arms, palms flat to the wall on either side of his head.

"Fuck, Kiri, I know we said nothing at school until after dark but I can't handle this," Bakugou ground out. "You're so fucking hot and you're not even trying. You know I can't keep my eyes off you, right?"

Kirishima smirked. "I might have noticed," he said dryly. He trailed his hand from Bakugou's shoulder slowly down to his hip and his voice turned husky, "What exactly are you gonna do about it?"

"Your dorm. Now. No fucking interruptions," Bakugou commanded.

As soon as the door was closed and locked, Bakugou's arrogant demeanour dropped. Kirishima loved the effect he had on him, that he could drag his arrogant ass back down, that he could make him plead and whimper from his touch like he was doing now.

Kirishima had his lips against his neck, probably leaving a mark but it felt so fucking good. Bakugou heard the strangled noises coming from his throat but he didn't care, not around Eijirou, not when he was forcing them out of him.

"I really like that you refuse to wear a tie. Makes it much easier to do this," Kirishima said as he undid the buttons on Katsuki's shirt and slid it off over his shoulders. He groaned out loud when his eyes flicked over his bare torso.

He leaned in and continued kissing along his collarbone and down his chest. He felt Bakugou's hands on his shoulders and a whispered, "Please?" just barely reached his ears.

Kirishima sank to his knees and looked up at him. "Is this what you want?"

"Yes," Bakugou almost whimpered.

Kirishima smirked up at him and raised his eyebrows. "Well seeing as though you asked so nicely." He undid his pants and reached inside. Kirishima's eyes met his as he wrapped a hand around his base and took his rapidly hardening length into his mouth.

Bakugou couldn't help the moan that escaped his lips as he felt Kiri's soft mouth on him. He wanted to close his eyes and enjoy the feeling but the way he was looking up at him made him unable to look away.

The other times they had done this, it had been dark or at least dim. But today, the afternoon light still shone through the window and he could see every movement Kirishima made which only made it so much more intense.

Kirishima, the asshole, was taking his sweet time. Using his tongue torturously slow and making Bakugou gasp and shudder under his touch. He was really enjoying dragging this out.

Bakugou reached out to thread a hand through Kirishima's hair, encouraging him to go faster but Kirishima swatted it away. He pulled back only long enough to say, "Oh no, I've been waiting to do this for over a week so I'm taking my time, Kat. You just need to give in and enjoy it. We've got about an hour before we need to leave for the train. How about we move to the bed so you can get more comfortable?"

"You're gonna fucking kill me, Eijirou," Bakugou replied but he moved to the bed and laid down anyway.