We'll Finish This Later

As they walked home through the park, Kirishima was still amused, one look at Katsuki's frown was all it took to set him off giggling again. That was until Bakugou dragged him under a tree and shut him up with his lips.

"You're insufferable," Bakugou grumbled as he pulled back.

"You're just so cute when you're embarrassed, and when you're jealous." Kirishima placed another kiss on his lips. "But really, you have zero reason to be jealous, man. I don't realise anyone is flirting with me because I only pay attention when you do it."

Bakugou realised he was right. Again. But something else had stuck in his head. "You really can not call me 'man' after I've seen what your orgasm face looks like. Especially when I was the reason for it," he said with a smirk.

Hell, Katsuki knew how to make a blush flare over Kirishima's cheeks. His thoughts came back to him after he processed the rest of what he had said. "What would you prefer? Babe?" Kirishima took a subtle step back, anticipating a bad reaction.

Bakugou's face twisted in disgust.

"No? Just Bae?" Kirishima was enjoying this way too much and he took another step back as Katsuki's face scrunched even further.

"I could call you Pumpkin instead, that better?" Bakugou tackled him then, wrestling him to the ground.

"You will not fucking call me any of those hideous names if you value your life," Bakugou almost yelled.

Kirishima just laughed harder and came up with more ridiculous names as they wrestled on the grass.

"How about Kitten?" Then Kirishima had an epiphany, "Wait, I actually like this one! I could call you Kat, short for Katsuki." He looked down at him. "Come on, it's not that bad!"

Bakugou glared back at him but he thought about it. "I don't hate it."

"Ah ha! It's settled then," Kiri proclaimed, leaning down to kiss his head, ending their fight.

"What do you want me to call you?" Bakugou asked from under him.

"I think we both know you have enough nicknames for me. Some of them I like more than others," Kirishima replied happily.

"So I should just stick with Shitty Hair then?" Bakugou asked, his eyes filled with mirth.

Kirishima snorted. "You're an ass." But he grumbled, "Our hair isn't even that different."

"I like your shitty hair, Babe. Tch fuck no, that felt all kinds of wrong. I can't even say it teasingly. We'll stick with Kiri. Or Red, I like that." Bakugou smiled.

"I like Red, sounds manly." Kirishima puffed out his chest.

"You really are insufferable today." Bakugou huffed.

"What can I say? I'm just in a good mood. You make me feel good. I don't want to go back to school tomorrow," Kirishima said, putting his head on his chest.

"Same, but we can make the most of what's left," Bakugou offered. "Stay over again. We can get to the dorms before school to get our uniform."

"Mmm you don't have to ask me twice. I'll text my mom." Kirishima smiled excitedly.

They spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying each other's company, learning more of each other's like and dislikes and sometimes the other's annoying habits.

Bakugou had a habit of grinding his teeth which particularly annoyed Kirishima but he knew his leg bouncing drove Katsuki mad so they were probably even.

They were midway through a round of a video game when Kirishima's knee started to bounce. Bakugou took one hand off his controller to rest on Kirishima's knee. The nervous twitch stopped almost instantly.

Kirishima turned his head to look at him. "Sorry, I don't even realise I do it."

While they watched a movie on the couch, his head resting in his lap, he learned that Katsuki hummed when he played with his hair. He'd also leaned if he tugged just the right spot that Bakugou would want to pause the movie to do other things.

Bakugou learned that Kiri loved having his hands massaged but if he did it for too long, he would start to get turned on.

He also learned just the right spot to kiss on his neck to make him weak in the knees and the exact spot he could squeeze on his hip to make him growl and want more.

Kirishima had not been surprised when he discovered that Bakugou liked to whisper naughty things in his ear when they were doing something that was not naughty. Usually causing him to abandon whatever he was doing and make Bakugou live up to his words, at least a little.

He was surprised though when he learned that Katsuki liked when he took control, especially when he would back him into a wall and pin his hands above his head. It surprised himself how much he liked it too.

This particular scene was taking place as their dinner cooked in the oven. With Katsuki's wrists held in one hand and pinned to the wall above him, he let his lips trail down his neck, nipping where it met his shoulder.

He flicked his tongue out to soothe the skin he had just bit. He felt Katsuki tremble slightly so he sucked on the skin, scraping his teeth against him again. He groaned this time.

Kirishima's other hand moved from his hip down to the front of his pants to feel how hard he was. He slowly reached his hand inside his pants and wrapped his hand around his length. He started to stroke slowly while he continued to kiss his neck. Katsuki was breathing heavy, his hands flexing in his grip.

The timer on the oven dinged, indicating their food was done.

Bakugou huffed out a frustrated laugh as Kirishima took his hands back. "Cock blocked by fucking food again."

"I'm starting to have a serious love-hate relationship with your cooking." Kirishima laughed too.

"We'll finish this later," Bakugou promised.