I Hope He Likes It

Kirishima woke slowly that morning, a soft touch pulling him from a deep sleep. He looked up to see his boyfriend watching him with a relaxed smile on his face. Kirishima was struck by just how beautiful he could look. He suppressed a laugh at thinking of Katsuki as beautiful but it suited him in a strange way.

Bakugou had been awake for a while content to watch Eijirou sleep, his chest was rising and falling softly with his breath tickling the hair on his neck. His ridiculous hair was flat to his head and he reached out to brush it away from his face. His eyes slowly fluttered open as he did and red eyes met his. "Hey," he said softly with a slow smile.

"Hey," Kirishima replied as he reached out to wrap his arms around him.

"How you feeling?" Bakugou echoed Kirishima's own words from the morning after their first time.

Kirishima stretched and huffed out a small laugh, "My legs are actually sore. I feel like I did a huge workout yesterday."

"You kinda did, love," Bakugou chuckled "But you're ok otherwise?"

Kirishima smiled up at him, he was so cute when he was concerned, "Yeah, 'm good. What d'you wanna do today?"

Bakugou remembered he had to get to the mall at some stage today. He'd been wracking his brain for gift ideas for Kirishima's birthday and still hadn't come up with anything good enough. Maybe if they went shopping together, Kiri would point out some stuff he liked. "I need to go shopping, wanna go to the mall?"

Kirishima raised his eyebrows at him incredulous, "Kat, you don't even like shopping."

"Maybe last time we went changed my mind," Bakugou tried to scowl at him.

Kirishima snorted in reply.

Kirishima was still surprised they had ended up at the mall but was happy to be in Katsuki's company none the less. They had browsed through a bunch of stores but not actually bought anything. Katsuki had stopped to look in the window of a jewellery store and Kirishima came back to see what he was looking at.

"These are kinda cool," Bakugou said as he pointed to a black leather bracelet in the display.

Kirishima looked at him quizzically. "I didn't see you as the jewellery type."

Bakugou looked at the red head, he was trying to get an idea of what he would like but so far he'd got nothing out of him. Maybe I need to try a more direct approach, he thought to himself. "Do you like it?"

Kirishima beamed, "Yeah, I think it'd look awesome on you."

Bakugou refrained from pinching the bridge of his nose in exasperation, was he doing this on purpose? But then he remembered how dense Kirishima could be sometimes. "It'd look good on you too, do you wear jewellery?" He couldn't get much more direct than that.

Kirishima shrugged. "I don't have any, I'd wear it though, looks cool."

Bakugou nodded feigning indifference. "You hungry yet?" He knew food would take his focus off his questioning.

Kirishima grinned, "You know it." He gripped Bakugou's hand and headed toward the food court.

At least he knew what to get now, he just needed an excuse to go get it. As they were eating, Bakugou spotted a sports store off to the left and he formed a plan. As soon as they finished he steered Kirishima toward it, knowing he would spend ages in there. After a few minutes of looking he walked up beside him and started. "Hey Red, do you mind if I go down to the book shop while you keep looking? I'll meet you back here in a bit."

Kirishima turned to him, "I can come with you."

"Nah s'ok, I know you'd rather be in here, I'll be quick." He gave him a quick kiss and ducked out before he could argue any more.

He picked out two of the same bracelet and two small round discs that could be attached to the middle of each one. "Write down what you want engraved on each disc and I'll do them for you now," the salesperson offered. He breathed a sigh of relief that they could be done quickly.

Bakugou smiled as he looked at the present, hoping Eijirou would like it. It was pretty sappy but he liked romantic shit so hopefully he'd like it. He hid the box in his hoodie pocket, hoping Kiri wouldn't see it.

As he made his way back towards the sports store he passed a party supply shop, as he looked at the decorations he got an idea. Pulling out his phone he searched through the people from his class until he found who he wanted and sent a message.

'Pinky, I need your help'

He got a reply almost immediately, it was a little unnerving really. 'You don't know what to get him do you?'

Bakugou grunted as he read the message. 'I've got an idea, Raccoon Eyes, I just can't do it myself' he shot back.

'Whatever it is, yes I'll help' she sent back.

Relief washed over him 'Meet me in my dorm straight after school tomorrow'.

He quickly followed it up with another message 'Thank you'

'You're welcome Bakugou, anything for Kiri.'

They spent the rest of the day enjoying each other's company as they played a couple of video games but all too soon it was time for Katsuki to go home. As he walked through the living room to leave, Kiri's mom was in the kitchen so he turned to her, "Thanks for having me, Mrs. Kirishima."

She smiled brightly at him when he said it. "Any time, Katsuki, you're always welcome here."

Bakugou turned quickly and stepped out the door but Kirishima caught the wink that his mom sent his way before he closed the door.

Kirishima thread his arms around his waist and pulled him close. "Thanks for coming over, Kat. I had a really nice time."

Katsuki nuzzled his head into his boyfriend's neck. "Me too, love. I'll see you tomorrow."

"I love you," Kirishima said softly.

"I love you too," he replied as he kissed his lips softly.

After their successful shopping trip, Bakugou was anxious to get his plan into action. He was counting down the minutes until the end of the school day but it was ticking down so slowly. At lunch he'd asked Sparky if he could get Kirishima to hang out with him for an hour or so so that he could work on his plan with Mina.

At last the final bell rang and he saw Kaminari catch Kirishima's attention and even though his words were lost to him, he knew what he was asking. Kirishima was nodding and smiling as he approached his desk.

"Kat, I'm gonna hang out with Denki for a bit if that's ok?" Kirishima said happily.

"Whatever, I'll find you later," Bakugou replied as he offered him a small smile.

Bakugou heard a light rap on his door only a few minutes after he had gone inside. He got up to open it and stepped aside to let her in.

Mina looked around curiously as she took a tentative step inside. "Ok, Bakugou, what's the plan?"