It's Happening Again NSFW

They made their way to Kirishima's room, not unlike how they had all those weeks ago the first time they were here.

As soon as they made it inside, Bakugou resumed their kiss, his hands running all over Kirishima's body. He gently pushed Eijirou back, directing him toward the bed. When back of Kirishima's legs hit the bed and he sank down bringing Bakugou with him. He crawled up his body and pressed a kiss to the side of his neck.

"My turn," Katsuki whispered in his ear.

He moved his hands to the hem of Kirishima's shirt and slowly pulled it up over his head and ran his hands back down his body. He leaned back and tugged his own shirt up and over his head as Kirishima watched.

Eijirou reached up to run his hands slowly down Katsuki's chest and Bakugou heard him swallow. Bakugou pushed him back into the bed and trailed kisses down his jaw to his throat. He sucked the soft skin into this mouth and was sure he left a mark when he felt Eijirou shudder under him. He trailed his way down to his chest and flicked his tongue over his nipple, eliciting a sharp gasp from him. He trailed lower again, kissing and licking his way over his strong stomach to the hem of his pants.

He used one hand to pull his belt through the loops in his pants and pushed his shoulder back into the pillows with his other hand. He dropped the belt onto the floor and reached to undo his pants.

Kirishima moaned quietly at Katsuki's dominance. He didn't often take control like this even though he had such a dominating personality in every other aspect. Kirishima had only seen glimpses of this but he liked where it was going. He just wasn't sure he knew how to give in the way Katsuki did.

Bakugou lifted Kirishima's hips and pulled his clothes down, dropping them on the floor with his belt. He groaned as he looked at the boy under him. Willing to give himself to him in every way. There was a venerability in his eyes that Bakugou had never seen before. He'd seen nerves and hesitation but nothing like this, mixed with trust and longing. It only made him fall deeper in love with the fucker.

"You ok, Kat?" Kirishima asked.

Fuck, he'd been caught staring and day dreaming.

"More than ok, love." And with that, he leaned back down and swirled his tongue over the tip of Kirishima's dick, licking up the bead of moisture that had collected there.

Kirishima moaned and twined his fingers through Katsuki's hair, making them both moan again. While Kirishima was preoccupied, Bakugou reached out one hand and found the bottle of lube, he coated the first two fingers on his right hand and dropped the bottle on the bed.

He bobbed his head up and down on Kirishima's length and used his clean hand to reach under him and squeeze his ass. Kirishima let out a long moan which only encouraged him.

He ran one finger over Kirishima's hole, indicating his intentions. He felt, rather than heard, Kirishima gasp but he adjusted his legs to give him better access.

Kirishima's body jerked at the new feeling as Katsuki pressed his finger inside but a sound that was pure pleasure escaped his lips, he'd never felt anything like this. He hissed a little when Kat withdrew his finger and replaced it with two but he felt Bakugou still immediately. He quickly got used to the sensation and nodded his head, silently asking him to continue.

Bakugou placed a sweet kiss against the inside of Kirishima's thigh and pressed his fingers back in while he wrapped his lips back around him.

"Kat," Kirishima called in a strangled voice.

Bakugou looked up and met his eyes, his face was flushed and his bottom lip red from being bitten.

Kirishima continued, "You had better replace your fingers with your dick if you want me to last more than ten seconds."