What's That L Word Again? NSFW

Kirishima sent Bakugou a text in the afternoon telling him to come over when he was ready. Bakugou nervously waited on Kirishima's doorstep an hour later, his bag slung over his shoulder. He had rung the doorbell and was waiting for an answer when he heard footsteps approaching.

Kirishima swung the door open with a wide grin on his face. "Hey," he said as he looked him over, Katsuki was wearing the jacket he had told him to buy yesterday and he looked so good in it.

"Quit looking at me like that, I have to meet your mother," Bakugou grumbled as he came inside.

"Hey Ma? Katsuki's here," he called out.

His mom came over to greet her son's boyfriend saying, "It's lovely to finally meet you. Eijirou's told me so much about you."

Bakugou looked at Kirishima out the side of his eye.

"Ugh mom! I have not. You're embarrassing me."

His mother just chuckled. "I've made up the spare bed for you Katsuki. I hope you feel welcome here any time."

"Thanks, mom, I'm, uh, gonna go show him the house," Kirishima said, grabbing Bakugou's arm and leading him away.

"You boys have a good time," she called after them.

Kirishima was laying cuddled on Katsuki's chest. He'd never felt this close to anyone before. They had spent the afternoon playing videogames and then decided to watch a movie. It was something about street racing but he hadn't really been able to concentrate on it.

Bakugou turned to him, a soft smile on his face "This is nice. I feel," he trailed off. "I feel so good when I'm with you, Kiri. You make me feel good."

Kirishima felt his heart swell "I l.." he swallowed the words down, alarm ringing in his ears. It was too early to say something like that. Wasn't it? "I like this too," he finished instead. But he realised in that moment that he did love Katsuki. He loved everything about him.

They were opposites but they were so very similar. They were dominant and loud and always pushing to be better. But where Kirishima was sturdy, dependable and reliable, Bakugou was explosive, quick to react and had the potential to shatter so easily. One was the solid cliff that could withstand the raging tide of the sea, both shaping the other without trying.

Bakugou held him tighter, reading the emotion in his eyes.

Kirishima's mother called them down for dinner where they ate quickly, discussing how school was going. Bakugou was civil, polite even. He offered to help do the dishes which made Kirishima's mother beam muttering, "He could teach you a thing or two Eijirou."

The three of them finished tidying up when Kirishima's mom got a call. She got off the phone and turned to Kirishima, "That was the office dear, they need me to come in. I'll only be gone a short time. I'll be back before you know it. Is that ok?"

"Yeah of course, go do what you have to," Kirishima replied.

She came over to kiss her son on the cheek "You boys be good. Have a nice time," she said as she grabbed her things and left.

"Your mom's really nice," Bakugou said, suddenly a little nervous. This was the first time they had been truly alone since they had been dating.

Kirishima's thoughts must have mirrored his own. "Yeah she's pretty great. Convenient timing for her to have to leave," he replied coming over the where Bakugou was standing.

Bakugou smirked and reached out to grab his waist, hooking his fingers through his belt loops and pulled him closer.

Bakugou's lips met his with a tenderness that didn't match they way he had just pulled him over. Kirishima kissed him back softly until his urgency got the better of him and he backed Bakugou over to the wall.