Pressure

When they finally got to Kirishima's house after nearly missing the train because they had a little too much fun, there were no lights on which Kiri thought was odd. His mom should have been there.

He unlocked the door and flicked on the lights, noticing a note on the fridge, he walked over and read it:

'Eijirou, I'm so sorry I can't be home this weekend. Your Aunt Haruko is ill and I'm going to stay with her for the week to help out with the kids. I've made your favourite for dinner, it's in the fridge. Please tidy your room before your boyfriend gets here tomorrow. I've left some money on the table for the two of you to have dinner. Have a good time, I'll see you soon, love you.'

"Looks like we have the house to ourselves," Kirishima announced as he turned around from reading the note.

Bakugou must have been reading over his shoulder. "Messy room huh?" He just grinned slyly at him.

Kirishima huffed out a laugh. "Come on, you can put your stuff in my room."

Bakugou dumped his bag on Kiri's bed and turned back to face him. He reached out to pull him forward but paused, his focus caught on the desk behind Kirishima.

Kirishima turned to follow Bakugou's gaze and when he found what he was looking at, he froze. He slowly turned back around, cheeks flaming and looked at his boyfriend's smug face.

Bakugou smirked at him with an eyebrow cocked. "Is that so, Red? Just what were you expecting this weekend?"

Kirishima's mom had bought him a box of condoms and a bottle of lube and laid them on his desk. He could have died right there on the spot.

His hand came up and rubbed at the back of his neck. "I, uh, I didn't actually buy them. Mom's 'have a good time' message has a whole different meaning now though."

Bakugou couldn't help it, he cracked up. When he stopped laughing he managed to say, "I love your Mom. She could have discreetly put them in your draw or something and just told you, but no, she laid them out on the desk instead."

"Yeah, well I'm glad one of us finds it amusing," Kirishima muttered, he turned around and moved the box and bottle to the drawers near his bed.

Bakugou liked seeing Kirishima flustered and came up close behind him and whispered in his ear, "I'm sure we can find a use for them if you feel like it."

"I'm sure we can too, Kat, but I'm starving, come on. Mom made curry and rice for dinner, there'll be plenty to share," Kirishima persuaded him.

"Spicy curry?" Bakugou asked.

"Of course, Kat. Nothing more manly than a good spicy curry and my mom's is so good!" He gushed.

"You and your fucking manliness," Bakugou muttered.

"You love it," Kirishima said over his shoulder as they walked toward the kitchen.

Bakugou snorted, "Yeah, I do."

After dinner, they were both exhausted from the train ride and were happy to fall into bed early.

For once, Bakugou woke before Kirishima and enjoyed being able to take in the sight of him in the early morning sun. It cast a warm yellow glow over his face, lending a fragility to his features that wasn't really there. Bakugou knew his Eijirou was anything but fragile. He reached his fingers out and brushed his hair back from his face.

Kirishima's eyes flicked open at the contact "Mornin' Blasty, how'd you sleep?" Kirishima asked sleepily. His fists came up to rub at his eyes, not unlike a little kid. Bakugou couldn't help but grin. The manly idiot was too cute sometimes.