Two Can Play That Game

Kirishima and Bakugou's endless teasing had gone on for a couple more days and they had both seemed to realise what the other was up to and they were enjoying it.

But it had them both worked up into a state, one would only have to brush past the other and there would be a tension. Unsurprisingly, it had become a matter of seeing who would give in first, neither of them wanting to lose.

Kirishima used this to his advantage that night after he had showered. He had dressed from the waist down but slung his towel over his shoulders instead of putting on a shirt. He knew Bakugou was waiting for him in his room having finished his shower before him.

Bakugou was sitting on his bed waiting for Kirishima to return when he saw the door open. Kiri stepped inside with a his hair down and towel around his shoulders, his sweat pants low on his hips.

Bakugou quirked an eyebrow. God he was hot, he thought. He let his eyes trail from his face down his chest and over his hard abs, which Bakugou was pretty sure he was tensing.

Kirishima smirked at Bakugou's attention, hung the towel over his desk chair and went to join him on the bed. He leaned back against his pillow and put a hand behind his head reclining in a relaxed pose. He could feel Katsuki's eyes still on him.

"Is there a reason why you don't have a shirt on?" Bakugou quipped.

Kirishima opened an eye and looked at him innocently. "Am I making you uncomfortable?"

Bakugou caught the teasing tone in his faux innocent expression. I'll show you, you asshole he thought as he rolled into him, cuddling up with his head on his shoulder. He didn't stay there for long though, he moved down to Kirishima's ribs and ran his tongue along them.

Kirishima let out a gasp and tried to wriggle away.

"Oh is someone ticklish?" Bakugou teased.

"Yes! Stop!" Kirishima got out between laughing and pushing at Katsuki.

Bakugou captured his hands and pinned them to the bed. "Not a chance," he said as he ran his tongue over the bottom of his ribs a second time.

Kirishima squirmed under him trying to buck him off. "What about here," he heard him say as he ran his tongue down the groove between his abs.

Kirishima's breathing was quick and he was still laughing but he was wondering where this would go. He wriggled again and vaguely tried to pull his hands free.

Bakugou realised the moment Kirishima had given up struggling and had started to enjoy what he was doing instead.

So he ran his tongue just above the top of his pants. From one hip to the other. He looked up at him and had a strange sense of déjà vu. Then he remembered why, he'd dreamed about doing exactly this.

That reminded him of where this could be going and he rose back up, not wanting to do that for the first time in a dorm room.

"I didn't know you were ticklish," Bakugou said as he kissed him softly on the lips, his voice still a little husky. He continued, "I've been meaning to ask if you wanna stay at my place this weekend? The parents are out so we'd have the house to ourselves. Maybe I could cook for you again?"

Kirishima hummed, that was a really sweet offer, "Yeah that sounds good. Something more manly than soup?"

Bakugou just chuckled, "Just tell me what you want."

It was finally Friday and Bakugou was sure Kirishima had been sending him flirty looks all through class. He'd even bit his lip a couple of times. Bakugou had to focus on concentrating on his lessons.

At lunch, on the way to the cafeteria, he grabbed him and pulled him around the same corner that they had made out at a few weeks ago.

"You're actually killing me," Bakugou said as he kissed Kirishima's neck.

Kirishima let out a low laugh that caught on a groan at the end, "Are you giving up then?"

"Yes, I fucking give! I'm sick of teasing. I'm basically hard all the fucking time. I can't concentrate," Bakugou panted.

Kirishima raised his brows in amusement. "Didn't think you'd give in so easily. I didn't realise I turned you on that much." He lowered his voice, and couldn't resist one last tease? "What are you gonna do about it?"

Bakugou growled, actually growled at him. "Fuck you." He pushed off the wall but stopped, realising what he'd said. "One day Eijirou," he threw over his shoulder as he continued on to the cafeteria.

Kirishima just laughed, enjoying how wound up he'd made him and hurried to his side.

After school that night they had an English assignment to finish before Monday, they both worked hard to finish it early so they would have the whole weekend to themselves.

"Ok I'm done," Kirishima said triumphantly.

"Tch, took you long enough," Bakugou teased. He'd only finished a few minutes earlier but he loved the wry smile Kiri got when he teased him.

"Ugh, I gotta stretch. I've been sitting at that laptop for far too long." Kirishima looked at the computer as if it had personally made his shoulders sore.

Bakugou came up behind him and rubbed his shoulders. "I've heard I'm pretty great at massage. Would you like one?"

Kirishima snorted, "Presumptuous. Who told you that?"

"Well there was this one guy who liked it so much that he practically ran off when it was done because he couldn't hide his hard on," Bakugou stated matter of factly.

Kirishima grumbled, "You didn't actually see that, did you?" He put his head down on the desk, embarrassment colouring his cheeks.

Bakugou chuckled. "Did I say it was a bad thing? I've heard you're pretty great at them too, usually get the same response."

Kirishima realised what he meant and spun the chair around, "You did not get an erection while I massaged your shoulder?!" He asked, eyes wide.

Bakugou's lips twitched and he shrugged. "Whatever, do you want one or not?"

"A hard on or a massage?" Kirishima joked as he took his shirt off and laid on the bed.

Bakugou chose to ignore his comment, instead he turned on the bedside lamp and turned off the light, making the lighting much more relaxing. He straddled his hips, pouring some massage oil on him and started to rub.

Kirishima groaned as he felt his fingers press into him. He actually really was good at massaging.