Prologue

Auradon Prep. A school for the sons and daughters of great kings and queens, princes and princesses, heroes and heroines, to attend and learn to become how they are expected to. The Isle of the Lost. A place to enclose and trap all of the worst and most feared villains, and their children. Wicked. Mischievous. Evil. There was no way out for them.

But those don't matter at the beginning of this story. The story begins with Alice in Wonderland.

Alice In Wonderland. She met the love of her life at her psychiatrist appointment (totally romantic). Together they had twin daughters: Ally and Cecilia. The two siblings got along well, though they didn't have many friends outside of each other. When they were younger, they loved to play hide and seek. And one day, something peculiar occurred. It started just as every day did, Ally and Cecilia playing in the fields and forests. Both had their mother's blue eyes and blonde hair.

"It's your turn to hide!" Ally exclaimed to her sister.

"Yay!" Cecilia clapped her hands.

"Go on then!" Ally gently pushed her sister. She then covered her eyes with her hands. "One... two... three..." Ceci began running deep into the trees giggling slightly. Soon, she was unable to hear her sister's voice and she had taken so many turns she couldn't see the light anymore... or knew from where she came. She started to slow to a halt when suddenly, an invisible force slammed into her shoulder making her fall on her knee.

"Owww!" she exclaimed and started crying.

"I'm so sorry!" a voice exclaimed. Suddenly, a young boy appeared. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes. "I didn't mean to."

"Whe-where did you come from?" Ceci asked, tears running down her cheeks.

"Oh, uh, it doesn't matter." he said quickly, kneeling on the floor. "Are you okay?"

"N-no..." she cried softly as she clutched her knee. "I want my mummy."

"Where is she? I can try to help." he suggested. "No one ever comes this far into the forest."

"She's.. at home..." Ceci replied. "I don't know where I am..."

"Why are you even out here all alone?" he asked.

"I-I was playing hide and seek." she said. "Why are you?"

"Oh... I just am. I don't live far from here..." he said quietly.

"What's your name?" she asked, tilting her head.

"Cyrus." He replied.

"I'm Cecilia." she said.

"Well it's nice to meet you Cecilia." he smiled a big Cheshire Cat smile.

"Woah you have a big smile." she said, her eyes widening.

"I guess." he shrugged.

"I like big smiles." she said, smiling herself.

"You have a big smile too." he said.

"Thank you." she replied.

"You're welcome." He nodded. "Who were you playing hide and seek with?"

"My sister."

"Oh, well I bet she'll be looking for you by now. Come on, let's walk that way," he pointed left. "I think that's where you came from."

"Okay..." she nodded and tried to stand up, but fell back. "My knee." she cried, tears resurfacing.

"Uhm... I don't know how to help you." Cyrus kneeled down on the floor next to her again.

"Help me walk?" She said in a duh tone.

"Uh..." he looked around. "If you put your arm around my shoulder and I'll put mine around you."

"Okay..." she sniffed and put her arm around his shoulders. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders too and slowly stood up, pulling her up with him.

"You ok?"

"Kind of." she said. "It hurts."

"Yeah it was quite a bad fall." he nodded. "I'm sorry for bumping into you."

"Wait how did I not see you?" Ceci stopped suddenly.

"Uh, I don't know." he shrugged. "It's pretty dark in the forest." She just looked at him weirdly, but said nothing more. "Come on, let's get you back to your family." he said.

"Okay." she sniffled. "Where's yours?"

"My dad's in the forest. I'll go find him when I get you back to yours." She nodded softly. After a while of walking, a voice could be heard in the distance.

"Ceciiiiiii! Ceciiiii! This isn't fun anymore! Where are youuuuu?"

"Ally!! Ally, I'm here!" Ceci yelled and started running, but tripped and fell to the floor. Ally emerged from the trees and ran towards her sister. She kneeled down next to her.

"Where were you? I've been looking everywhere!"

"I-I got lost. And then I tripped over Cyrus who helped me..." she looked to the side. But there was no one there.

"What?" Ally tilted her head. "Did you hit your head or something? There's no one there silly!"

"He was right here!" Ceci insisted. "Cyrus!" she called. But there still was no one there.

"Uhm... Ceci I don't see anyone." Ally shook her head. "Come on let's go home."

"But..." she said sadly, looking back.

"Mum told us to never go deep into the forests. You're just being silly, there's no one there." Ally said. "Come on." she held out her hand. Ceci slowly took her sister's hand and let her pull her back home, still looking back, only to see nothing but trees.

 Ceci slowly took her sister's hand and let her pull her back home, still looking back, only to see nothing but trees