One

Ten years later...

Everyone grows up. And here's where Auradon Prep comes into the story. As said before, Auradon Prep is the school for all of the sons and daughters of great kings, queens, princes, princesses, heroes and heroines to attend. Ally and Cecilia, being the daughters of Alice, both attended this school. They didn't have many friends, because they were seen as bonkers by most. But still, they had each other, and that's all that mattered to them really.

Some of the other students in the school were Prince Ben, the son of Beast and Belle. He was soon to become King, and he was nice to the sisters. His girlfriend was Princess Audrey, the daughter of Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip. And then her best friend, Raelynn, the daughter of Rapunzel and Eugene. There were, of course, a lot more students than that who attended Auradon Prep, but those three names seemed to be the only ones that mattered.

Cecilia never did forget that mysterious boy who she met in the forest. She had hope that one day she would see him again, but after ten whole years, hope was lost and he became just a distant memory.

One day, Ally and Ceci we're walking through the school grounds together. Trying to avoid people, mostly.

"So," Ally looked at her sister. "If you had a world of your own, what would you have in it?"

"Bunnies and flowers probably." Ceci said.

"What about a cat?" Ally tilted her head. "Ooo! A Cheshire Cat!" she clapped her hands. "And tea parties. A lot of tea parties!"

"I had no idea my mother was posing as my sister." Ceci teased. "I like the Cheshire cat though, but not that much tea."

"You're right. Too much tea is not good." Ally nodded. "Hm, I wonder what would happen if you drank too much tea. A curious thought."

"Well we all know what happens..." came a girly voice from behind the sisters. "She turns crazy and goes to a psychiatrist for the rest of her life!" Ally turned around to see Audrey and Raelynn.

"Well that's a bit rude." Ally furrowed her brows. "Tea isn't that extreme."

"But that's what happened to your mother wasn't it?" Audrey tilted her head.

"No." Ally shook her head. "She isn't crazy." she said defensively.

"She is." Audrey cooed. "And judging by your sister's silence I am right."

"I just decided not to bother with your lies and nonsense today." Ceci shrugged.

"Leave my sister alone." Ally said firmly.

"Come on Audrey... let's just leave them." Rae, who had been quiet this whole time, spoke up.

"Fine." Audrey said as she spun around. "Losers." she muttered, walking away with Rae.

"Honestly she thinks she's the best. All because she's a princess. And her boyfriend is going to be king. Well I think Ben deserves better than that spoiled brat." Ally grumbled.

"Ally, enough, she's not worth it." Ceci sighed.

"But she's so annoying!" Ally complained. "One day she'll get what she deserves." Ceci patted Ally 's head.

"She will. Now where were we?"

"You act like I'm the younger sister." Ally shook her head. "Oh yes! If we had a world of our own. It would be complete nonsense! But that's what's best. Tea, but not too much tea, flowers, a Cheshire Cat, rabbits. They would have to be white rabbits of course." she rambled on. "How about roses? Roses painted red! That is nonsense indeed."

"What about blue?" Ceci suggested.

"Blue! That's a unique idea." Ally nodded. "Maybe we could mix the blue and red to make purple."

"Oooo and white." Ceci clapped her hands.

"But the roses were white to begin with. That wouldn't make sense..." Ally paused. "Nothing makes sense anyway! Nevermind, we can have white too!"

"What about having a big cat?" Ceci emphasised it with her arms. "And a bunny made of..."

"See?" came a loud voice from across the field. "I told you, Lynn. They're as crazy as their mother." Audrey scoffed "CRAY-ZY!" Ally turned her head to Audrey.

"That prissy popular princess needs to shut up." she spat. "That's all anyone does, call us crazy."

"I-i need to... go for a walk..." said Ceci, hanging her head down.

"Ceci, don't..." Ally trailed off and sighed. "Fine, I'll be just here." Ceci nodded and quickly rushed away into the forest. She just began walking, a few tears rolling down her cheeks Suddenly, a voice was heard.

"Don't let them get to you." The voice said. It was a bit deep and masculine, and for some reason... familiar. "We're all a little crazy, some just refuse to admit it." Ceci spun around instantly.

"W-who's there?"