Twenty Seven

"Ow that fucking hurts!" Maddie complained. She, Elyse, Cecilia, Raelynn and Autumn had all gone to Autumn and Elyse's room so that Autumn could work her magic on Maddie. Maddie wasn't happy about it, sat with her arms crossed at the dressing table as Autumn struggled to get a brush through Maddie's curls.

"Stay still," Autumn sighed. "Moving is only going to make it worse."

"She's right." Elyse commented, flicking through her phone. Maddie groaned as Autumn picked up the straighteners.

"If you burn me I'll kill you." Maddie warned.

"I won't burn you if you stay still." Autumn said as she started to straighten Maddie's hair.

"How did you get him to say yes?" Rae asked. "Because I highly doubt Oliver's just going to dance with another girl... especially if he likes you."

"Oh... right." Autumn paused. "Well I have to dance with him and..." She trailed off and laughed awkwardly.

"And what?" Ceci asked.

"And... uhm..." Autumn laughed again. "ElysehastohaveonedancewithOwen." She said quickly.

"I heard my name." Elyse sat up. "Autumn what did you do?"

"Nothiiiiiinngg..." Autumn mumbled. "You just have to dance with Owen..." She muttered very quietly.

"What the fuck?!" Elyse exclaimed.

"I'm sorry!" Autumn flinched, accidentally pulling Maddie's hair.

"OW FUCK!" Maddie exclaimed.

"Autumn, I do not want to dance with him. Why did you even?" Elyse groaned, falling back onto the bed.

"I tried to negotiate..." Autumn said defensively. "I even offered a kiss on the cheek but he didn't want to leave his brother out of it."

"El, you have to dance with a boy. I have to dance with a boy while wearing makeup and with straight hair and in a dress." Maddie grumbled.

"Stay stiiiiiiill." Autumn said, making Maddie huff.

"But at least all of that is getting revenge on Jay." Rae pointed out. "Because his reaction is gonna be priceless." Elyse pointed at Maddie.

"I'm doing this for you." The blonde grumbled.

"Well now that's settled..." Ceci said. Suddenly, the door clicked open, attracting the attentions of the girls.

"Head forward." Autumn said, moving Maddie's head, which made her huff. Ally walked into the room, her head down.

"I got it..." She muttered, throwing a necklace without even looking, which Rae caught.

"Ally, what's wrong?" Ceci jumped up, moving towards her twin sister. "Are you okay?"

"I'm alright." Ally shrugged, keeping her head down.

"Well that's a lie." Rae raised her eyebrows. Maddie tried to turn her head but Autumn stopped her from doing so.

"Stay still." Autumn whispered.

"Ally, I'm your twin. I know you're not okay. What happened?" Ceci asked, tilting Ally's head to force her to look at her. Ally sighed.

"Carlos asked Jane to Cotillion..." She murmured.

"Oh Teacup." Ceci said, wrapping her arms around her sister.

"She was so excited... I'm happy for her but..." Ally sighed. "I don't know."

"You like him so you're sad, but you're happy that Jane's happy." Ceci explained for her sister.

"Hey, Wonder twins. Care to let us in?" Elyse asked. Ceci looked at Ally.