Thirty Nine

The group went outside towards the entrance to find most of Auradon Prep's students all in a crowd. Rae, Ceci, Maddie, Jay and Grey pushed through towards where Ally, Autumn, Evie, Mal and Carlos were.

"Guys, do you have any idea what's going on?" Rae asked.

"Where's Ben?" Maddie asked. Mal shrugged.

"We can't see. And I haven't seen him this morning." she said.

"Okay move out of the way." Maddie shouted at the people in front. "Some of us would like to see what's going on too you know!"

"Does anyone know what's going on." Grey called out.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT MOVE MEANS?" Maddie shouted again and some of the crowds parted to reveal three of Auradon's guards restraining a tall teenage boy with dark brown hair, dressed in black.

"Well I've never seen him before." Autumn said.

"I don't think anyone has." Rae commented, watching the scene.

"I promise! I mean no harm!" The boy said desperately.

"You say nothing until you're in the presence of the former king Adam." one of the guards said. Cecilia paled considerably and stumbled backwards.

"Oh God." She shook her head. "No..."

"Cecilia?" Ally turned around as Rae caught Ceci. "Are you okay?"

"Woah C..." Rae said.

"Maybe she should've ate more breakfast." Maddie commented but Jay nudged her. She just shrugged.

"Ceci, are you okay?" Autumn leaned down.

"Guys don't crowd her." Mal said.

"No!" Ceci shrieked, standing up suddenly and began pushing her way through the crowd.

"Uh... well I think I was right. She's on drugs." Maddie said, maybe louder than she intended to.

"Maddie!" Autumn gasped.

"Sorry!" Maddie threw her arms out.

"What the fuck is she doing?" Rae raised her eyebrows.

"Ceci!" Ally called.

"Cyrus!" Ceci called, ignoring her friends, when she reached the front of the crowd. She ran towards him, jumping and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Cecilia?!" Cyrus exclaimed. He couldn't hold onto her since he had been handcuffed. "What are you doing here?"

"Ma'am I'm afraid you're going to have to step away." One of the guards said firmly.

"What the fuck?!" Rae's voice came from the crowd and she pushed through to the front, Ally following and then everyone else in their friendgroup shortly after.

"Uh... what is she..." Ally trailed off and stared in disbelief.

"What happened?" Ceci asked, ignoring everyone else. Her only concern was Cyrus right now.

"I-I forgot to go invisible... they found me..." Cyrus explained shakily.

"Ma'am you need to leave." One of the guards repeated.

"Ceci! What the fuck are you doing?" Rae tried to run out, but Grey grabbed her.

"Stay back." He muttered.

"I'm not leaving." Ceci said firmly. "How could you forget that?"

"I-I was so caught up in the moment... I just forgot..." Cyrus trailed off.