Forty One

After Cyrus had discussed everything with Fairy Godmother and had been assigned to room with Grey, he had gone off to get his belongings from wherever he was living and then settled in. This meant that Ceci didn't see him for the rest of the day. The next morning, she went with Rae to Grey and Cyrus' room

"I won't be surprised if Grey's still asleep." Rae sighed and knocked on the door. "ANYONE AWAKE?" She called. There was a moment of silence, but then a groan from inside.

"It's open."

"I was right." Rae said to Ceci as she opened the door. Without warning, she ran and jumped on top of Grey. "Wake up Sleeping Beauty!"

"No..." He groaned. "It's too early.

"It's almost nine, you lazy ass." She shook him by the shoulders. "Get uppppp." Grey pulled the covers up causing Rae to fall off the bed.

"Ow you dickhead!" Rae exclaimed, sitting up and rubbing her head.

"Shit!" He exclaimed, sitting up quickly. "Are you okay, flower?"

"You fucking pushed me off the bed!" She picked up a pillow and threw it at him.

"I'm sorry." Grey said, getting out of the bed, just in his boxers, and picking Rae up bridal style. He sat down and held her in his lap on his bed. His unclothed state caused Ceci to look over at Cyrus's bed. Which was unmade. And empty.

"Grey you need some decency. Ceci is here too." Rae said, poking his cheek. "Sorry C..." She looked over to Cyrus' bed. "Oh..."

"Where is Cyrus?" Ceci worriedly. Grey shrugged in response.

"I just woke up. I don't know."

"Oh no." Ceci muttered, looking down and seeing Cyrus' school stuff there. In a panic, she ran out of the room. Grey and Rae watched the door slam and then Grey looked at Rae.

"Well now she's gone..." Grey smirked.

**

Cecilia ran to the woods as she had many times before.

"Cyrus?" She called out. However, she received no answer. "Cyrus?!" She called more urgently, heading towards their tree.

At the base of their tree, Cyrus was sat curled up into a ball with his head down. He lifted his head slightly, he was shaking with tears in his eyes.

"Ce-Cecilia?" He said weakly.

"Oh God Cyrus!" She rushed over to him, sitting down and putting his head on her lap. "What's wrong?" She asked worriedly.

"I-I can't do it... I can't..." He shook his head, his whole body shaking.

"What do you mean?" She asked, stroking his hair. "Please don't cry."

"I can't be around people Cecilia... I don't know how to do it..." he responded shakily. "I-I can't go to school..."

"Cyrus... everything will be okay." Ceci soothed. "I'll be right by your side, no one will bug you."

"I've never been in a situation like it... the only person I know is you... I'm comfortable around you..." He sighed heavily and shakily. "Hundreds of people at once..."

"Classes are not with everyone, you're only with like, twenty people at maximum... and I'm one of them in most. I'll be right next to you Cy. I promise." Ceci reassured with a gentle smile.

"Y-you promise?" Cyrus looked up into her eyes.

"I promise." She nodded softly.

"Thank you..." Cyrus sat up and pressed a kiss to her lips.

"Any time. Now let's get you to breakfast okay?" She said, kissing his forehead.

"Okay." He nodded, standing up and reaching his hand out to help her up, which she accepted and he pulled her to her feet.

"I love you." She smiled, kissing his cheek.

"I love you too." He smiled in return, pulling her into an embrace.

" He smiled in return, pulling her into an embrace