Thirty Two

"How the hell did he get here?!" Mal exclaimed.

"Isn't he like your mum's sidekick or whatever?" Maddie asked.

"Yes he is." Grey growled  leaning forward. "Stabbington, what the fuck are you doing here?" Stabbington gave no reply.

"Answer me!" Grey pressed his foot into the man's neck.

"Your mother..." Stabbington struggled to get out.. "She sent me... to keep an eye on you..." he explained.

"What?" Grey said, a bit stunned. "How long have you been here?"

"As long as you have..."

"Wait...." Ceci interrupted. "Did you talk to his mother today?" she asked, a feeling of dread filling her. The large man went silent again.

"DID YOU TALK TO MY MOTHER TODAY?!" Grey exploded, pushing his foot down even more. Ceci shrunk back a bit, scared of Grey's temper.

"Yes! Yes I did..." Stabbington replied quickly.

"Did you mention a girl in the call?" Mal asked.

"Yes." Stabbington said. He had given in with any protest or denial.

"FUCK!" Grey shouted, removed his foot, grabbed the man by the shirt and, with anger-filled strength pushed him against a tree. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" he exploded.

"G-Gothel wanted her..." Stabbington said nervously. "She's on the... the Isle."

"YOU FUCKER. YOU REALISE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?" Grey slammed him against the tree and then threw him to the ground, knocking him out, and Ceci covered her eyes, unable to witness.

"Grey, Grey!" Ceci heard Mal call out "Maddie, go find the others." Ceci heard footsteps running away when Mal screamed again "Grey please stop!"

"WHY?"Ceci heard Grey yell and stepped back "MY MOTHER AND YOUR MOTHER HAVE HER! YOU KNOW WHAT THEY'LL DO TO HER?" Everything was silent for a moment.

"Grey I know... but it's not him you need to take your anger out on. It's Gothel and my mom. We're going to save Rae, no matter what." Ceci opened her eyes.

"Can you get some guards? I want this fucker in jail." Grey growled.

"Grey we can't. Not right now. They'll send guards to the Isle and that's not good, we can't let them. We need to get Rae first." Mal said firmly, yet also softly.

"Are you saying we go there ourselves?" asked Ceci. "T-to the I-Isle?"

"We have to." Mal nodded. "We'll all go." Ceci gulped but nodded. Maddie came running back with Jay, Carlos, Ben and Evie.

"I found 'em." Maddie said.

"What happened?" Jay asked.

"This fucker." Grey kicked the unconscious man. "Has been reporting back to my mother." he spat the last word out as if it were poison. "And took Rae to the Isle." Evie covered her mouth in shock.

"She's on the Isle? Well that's never good..." Evie shook her head.

"No... and she's most likely with my mother too.." Mal said.

"What are we gonna do?" Maddie asked. "We're gonna have to go get her."

"Shit." Carlos cussed and Ben was quiet.

"We're all going to the Isle on this rescue mission." Mal said. "And I'm going to confront my mother."

"But..." Evie interrupted. "We can't go looking like this." She looked around and everyone's outfits.