characters + concept

• D I V E I N T O L O V E •

- 🍁 -

T H E B E T
( B O O K - O N E )

Characters

Nandini Murty : A middle class girl with so many dreams in her eyes to achieve something. Her parents died in a car accident and now she lives in Mumbai with her chacha and chahi. She is very sweet, mature and a simple girl. She loves to irritate her younger brother Rishab.

Shano : Chachi of Nandni . Shano is the name she is called by her loving husband Mr Murty. She is full of life and chirpy. She loves to do new experiments to create new dishes which mostly is a horrific experience for her little family.

Mr Murty : Nandni's chacha. He is a very caring and honest person. He can never win over her sweet wife shano. And he is a big money saver too.

Rishabh : younger brother of nandni. In the car accident he and nandni were present in the car and they like St their parents in front of their eyes and from that day Rishabh lost his voter voice too. He never spoke after that.

Manik Malhotra : He is too handsome to resist. Anyone can fall for his charm. He is the son of trustee of the college where he studies. He is chaming, rich a prankster famous guy of whole college. But he is angry, ruthless, impulsive person. He doesn't have any friends except his group FAB 5 (members of group Aliya, Mukti, cabir, dhruv and he himself)

He never addressed his mother as mother. Because his mother never loved him, for her every relationship is give and take. That's what he is too following. He lives in Mumbai with her mother Nyonika Malhotra and his father (Raj Malhotra) is in Pune.

Nyonika Malhotra: unfortunately she is Manik's mother and trustee of college. She is very rich and a business minded woman. All she cares about is her reputation in front of media. Even she never gave the warmth of a mother's embrace to Manik.

Other characters will be introduced as the story will proceed.

-

C O N C E P T

Manik is a guy who doesn't believe in love or in any relationship except his bond with his friends i.e Fab 5.

Nandni is a simple girl with ambitions. And for her falling in love is the best feeling as she has seen her parents in love, how they use to care for each other , how they use to stand by each other.

They are totally different from each other if she is ice then he is fire if she is calm then he is a angry volcano. So basically they are poles apart.

So what will happen when destiny will make them meet in the same college and clashing will take place, turning their lives upside down.

How will nandni react when she will get to know that all that care, concern and more over his love was nothing but just THE BET.

How she will handle the truth that Manik Malhotra made her fall in love with him just to win THE BET.

But what if he would realise his mistake later and in the process of rectifying it he actually and eventually fall in love with her.

Will she ever be able to believe him again, believe on love. Will he ever be able to come out of his shell of The Manik Malhotra and become Manik just Manik.

how THE BET will make them come close and tie up together for eternity.

Read the story to know the answers.😉😉

Anushka5567
Angel_swasan87
cindrella212
SamairaRaichand5
Chhavi2097
sonali112
alina_1502

Anushka5567Angel_swasan87cindrella212SamairaRaichand5Chhavi2097sonali112alina_1502