three

One of the girl from them gave her handkerchief to carib to which carib passed a smile and said, "thank you aliya." and the other girl stood on the chair and shouted, "you all see it's not good for your health to mess up with FAB 5." dhruv, aliya and cabir chuckled lightly and said at the same time, "Mukti" and gave a look like what was that to mukti at which she just shrugged her shoulders and embraced her dear friends in a group hug. After breaking the hug dhruv asked out of curiosity, "where is MANIK?"

All four looked at each other as none of them had idea about his whereabouts from the morning he had entered inside the college. Dhruv takes out his mobile to call him but even before he could dial his number they heard a sharp voice stating," I am here." nandni looked at the tall boy who had a well built body and looking ever so dashing in royal blue shirt with cream pants and his messy hairs falling on his face a bit.

As nandni and navya were away from them at their table so they couldn't hear anything they just saw them hugging each other and then they broke hug when the other guy came to them from behind.

He was looking so handsome that girls were just stairing at him without blinking their eyes but at the same time there was fear in eyes of many, all these thoughts running her in brain came to a halt when she heard navya saying dreamily, "MANIK" and was glancing him from head to toe. That was when nandni got to know his name.

Nandni gave navya a unbelievable look at which she said, "what!! They are awesome actually FAB 5 is the best band and Manik the leader, god there can't be a single girl who won't fall for his charm." like this navya was ranting about fab 5 or to say praising them non stop when interpreted her and said, "but navya they are so rude, I mean didn't you see how they treated that boy." for a minute navya kept quite as she didn't know what to answer as it was right but then again how can she think or hear against her ideals Fab 5 so she defended, "oh that, but I think they were just teasing him nandni nothing else.You know nandni in this whole music academy they are best. Even I want to be a part of it."

nandni gave her impossible look and said with a slight chuckle as she saw her excitement, "yeah I am sure you will be." navya gave her hifi and replied, "but you don't get said my best friend, you can join SUPER 6" to which nandni looked at her with confusion and said, "super 6 ?" hearing such a question navya hit her head her palm lightly and said, "offo nandni if I will join fab 5 then it will become super 6 Dumbo the you join us and trust me we will kill it." nandni laughed at her friends thoughts a bit to which navya just grinned in happiness, like this they both got busy in talking and eating.

And there on the other table fab 5 was sitting with four of them looking at manik waiting for his explanation about his disappearance but he ignored his gaze and said, " guys eat fast we need to go to jamming room for practice." they knew that he didn't want to tell them and they too could understand that like everytime where he might be busy so they thought to let it go.

Soon like this the whole day went smooth in the college. Everyone were in corridors to head out of the premises and finally land at their homes to take rest that was when manik got a call. He frowned looking at the caller ID and picked it up with irritated face, "hello, yeah OK coming." saying just this he didn't hear the person at the other side of the line and directly disconnected the call.

He excused himself and reached in the parking area of college. He approached towards a car when a person spoke, "this wasn't funny manik." manik looked at the angry person but said calmly, "what are you talking about?" the person glared him and said, "now don't act innocent, is this the only cheap trick you got to pull on me." and got a side from the car a bit. Manik noticed the scratch over car which made that expensive Mercedes not so fancy and worth of adoring.

After getting a glance of it, manik laughed like a maniac and clapping his hand he said," Hahaha neyonika sorry to disappoint you but I have not done this. But trust me the person who has surely deserves a gold medal I mean the person dared to ruin your car neyonika yours. Not a small thing right." ending his claps he just walked away from her with a smirk on his face as he enjoyed her angry face a lot but didn't wait for her to reply him anything.

Neyonika stomped her foot in anger but she knew manik wasn't someone to hide what he had and if he had claimed that he didn't do that then he wasn't lying. She took a deep breath and keeping all thoughts out she calmed a bit and drove off to her home.

Manik too was driving his car to go home and that was when he got a message from someone, which stated him to meet at a place they always go. Manik turned his car and headed to that direction.

~~ At a cafe tarrace ~~

Manik came at cafe tarrace, it was beautifully decorated. In the middle there was a mini table and at the center of it there was a vase with red roses. Shimmering lights in the dark with moon was making the whole surrounding a pure bliss.

He was taking in the beauty of the place when someone came from behind and covered his eyes. He held person's hand in his and slowly took them off from his eyes, he turned towards the person who was had tried to as beautiful as she could. She was in a red knee length dress with her hairs left open.

Manik looked at her with confusion and explanation as why she had dressed like this and that all decor to which aliya snaked her arms around him and spoke near his ear, "happy touching anniversary manik this was the first day when you held my hand after we got committed." manik was surprised as she remembered every small thing they did that too with date. He cupped her face and aliya moved forward towards him decreasing the minimal distance too between them. And took his lips in a light kiss.

Manik was stunned as she took the initiate but soon he took started to respond her. After breaking kiss they both settled on chairs and had dinner and talked for some time. And then manik went to his home and got in his room.

And at that exact time nandni entered in her room after having dinner and again a innovative dish of her chachi. She slightly chuckled at this and grabbed a jar. The jar was glittery and shining bright, a smile crept her face and there manik grabbed a photo frame which was having a photi of FAB 5 and both said at the same time, " fireflies, they remind me of you appa and amma, I miss you." and hugged the jar tightly and the words rolled out from manik's mouth, "my family." and creased the photo of FAB 5. Both led on bed with a never ending smile and soon sleep embraced them.

****

So that's all for now. Hope you all liked it..

A/N: And sorry that I didn't check that I posted this chapter without completing it. When I was thinking of writing new update then only I got to about this blunder sorry guys..

** don't forget to vote, comment and share **