five

Both paused and navya went to window to see who had come. She jumped and spoke teasing smile, "Go miss your Prince charming has arrived."

Nandani's gave her a disbelieving look and after making herself presentable she went downstairs navya unlocked door for her. Aryaman took her hand in his and opened passenger side door of car for her to get in. Both got sit and he drove car to towards the destination.

Hope this date will come up with a good change. That's all nandani could wish for while looking at the breath taking view from window of car.

** nandani's pov **

I was looking outside joying the surrounding and weather. Fresh breeze brushing my face, twinkling stars, it was impossible to take my eyes off it. But I torn my gaze from the sight and glanced at Aryaman who tapped me to get my attention.

" we reached." he said with a small smile.

That was when I looked outside at his side and noticed a restaurant. It wasn't a much lavish kind of. But it was pretty decent and elegant one, which I liked.

" nice place." I told him what I felt and he stepped out to open gate of side like a true gentleman.

I took his forwarded hand and we walked inside, only for ke to get awestruck with the interior. Wide dinning area filled with round tables, beautiful lilies adoring place and embracing it in its sweet aroma. Such a lovely place to be.

Aryaman takes my hand, I looked at him to which he just squeezed my hand lightly with a smile on his face and gestured me to follow him.

** pov over **

Aryaman brought them at a corner of the the dinning room. In a reversed room for sitting of two people. He opened the glass door for me. Nandani gave him a smile which automatically crepted her face at his move.

They sat down and in next minute waiter arrived, passing them menu to look over and decide what to eat. The waiter waited there until nandani and aryaman finalized the whole eating thing.

Nandani was staring at the flower pot which was kept on the table top. At that moment those tulips were more intruding than anything for her as she didn't know how at start the conversation.

She knew aryaman, infact he was her best friend but that was the only problem. He was her best friend and she had always seen him like best friend only. Her eyes never went beyond that. And when aryaman confessed his attraction towards her few days back, she was literally shocked. She had never thought about it in her wildest dreams so she didn't say anything at that moment and asked for sometime.
Her mind was puzzled, her heart was already broken by the one person she loved more than anyone, more than anything, Manik. But he left her distorted and shattered.

So she wasn't ready to believe in this love thing anymore. She made herself stone and decided never to fall for such traps ever again but navya changed her mind.

Navya made nandni understand that if manik ditched her at didn't mean that every next boy will too. And it was not any other random guy but aryaman, her best friend who knew her inside out. Navya told her that she should give this a shot and should date aryaman and lastly nandni too agreed thinking him to be a move on option.

She hated herself for this. For using aryaman as a move on option but at the same time she thought that may be if this dating and all would go right then may be instead of him being just a move on option, may be she would actually fall in love with him, may be aryaman and she would work out. May be.

So here she was now fiddling with her fingers, looking at tulips and total unaware of what to say cause if he would have been her best friend then she would have been normal and frank with him but she had never been to a date and that too with her best friend was making it more awkward for her.