1 the sequel

It has been a few days since the meeting with that band. Ever since then I've had a weird vibe, I cant get that adorable fish looking kid out of my head. I think we have another meeting with him today. I havent really searched him up because I cant remember most of the dream so I dont know his name.

I decided to ask rylie. I paused riverdale and went down the stairs to look for her. I saw her watching a movie on the TV so I sat next to her.

"Hey what's the name of the band we met up with the other day?" I asked her.

"Oh, Why Dont We, and we meet up again with them later tonight." She responded.

"What time time tonight?"

"Dont know but they'll call us. Its gonna be pretty late though because they have to get out of the studio first." I nodded then went back up stairs and continued watching riverdale.

A few hours had passed and It was now 6:37 so i decided to get ready. I put this outfit on👇

 I put this outfit on👇

With this on top👇

I went downstairs and ry wasnt there meaning she was still getting ready

I went downstairs and ry wasnt there meaning she was still getting ready. I sat on the couch scrolling through Instagram, then I heard a phone ring and footsteps running down the stairs. She ran toward me grabbing my arm and pulling me off the couch and twoards the door grabbing the keys on the way. Once we were in the hallway she let me go to lock the door then we walked to the car.

She blasted her music the entire ride there while I pouted because I was all of a sudden hungry. When we arrived we went inside and went to the top floor of the building. I checked the time on my phone. The time was 7:58.

When we arrived in the conference room there was only three if the boys, there manager and our boss. We took our seats and said hello as we waited for the others to arrive. A few minutes later the blondie from the roof along with the blue eyed one walked in.

The blonde one sat in the seat next to me and shook my hand.

"Hey." He said smiling widely.

"Hi." I said putting out a small one. Then we got to buisness. We talked about songs and made coffee and brought in drinks since we were working so late. With all the effort we put in we came up with a few beats and lyrics.

A few hours have passed and it is now almost eleven o'clock. Me Ry and the five boys were in the elavator together and the zach one was kinda freaking out. I was funny though we were all laughing at him. The rest of the adults had already left so it was just us.

When we got out of the elavayor the boys stoped us from leaving.

"Hey were sorry that we made you stay here so long so were gonna make it up to you." Jonah said smiling. I was scared but at the same time excited.

"Yeah so what do you guys wanna do?" Daniel asked being his smiley self.

_____________

Word count: 542

Yo so ik its short but I just started school and i wanted to put something up there but here you go this is the sequel.

I might update again sometime this weekend but for now I'm starting a schedule I will update every Sunday if you care.