17

Alisas P.O.V

When me and Ry got home last night we each took a turn in the shower because we were sandy then had a movie marathon.

We stayed up way later than planned. Actully alot later. After we both put our phones to charge in our rooms and changed into our pajamas I made popcorn and we watched the entire Hunger Games and Divergent trilogy. That's almost 10 movies. We didnt get to sleep til about 4:30 am.

I was woken this morning by someone shaking me. I looked up and see corbyn. I was so confused. What was he doing here.

"Hey, um sorry about just barging in and waking you guys up but we were calling you and you didnt awnser so we came over and didnt awnser the door so we got worried." He said. I sat up and looked to my side and rylie was right there with Daniel talking.

"Its fine, I didnt awnser because my phone was in the room charging." I said groggily. Truth is I was a little annoyed that Corbyn woke me up, I dont like being woken up.

"I'll be in my room." I said standing up and head twoards the stairs. My stubbornness kicked in and I crawled back into my bed trying to go back to sleep. It was almost impossible, but evetully I started to slowly drift off.

I was almost asleep when I heard my door open waking me up again. There's one thing you should know and that is I get in terrible moods when you wake me up from naps.

The blonde boy walked in and peeked his head over the railing. "Hey, Lissa, were going to go to starbucks then going through the photos we took. Do you want anything?" He asked me.

"No." I said a little harshly. He peeled the blankets back from my face to see me better.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I fired back

"C'mon I know something's wrong, you can tell me." He said worriedly.

"Corbyn, I said I'm fine now go away." I almost screamed. I think he took the hint because he didnt say anything after that and just left.

I mean can you blame me. Even if I wasnt upset about being woken up I would probably still be annoyed. We've been together nonstop for like the past week. He acts like were a couple and were not. I just need some space.

I waited till rylie yelled out that they are leaving then I grabbed my phone and texted two of my friends. I wanted to go to the beach so we could surf a little since that always clears my head.

They both awnsered right away. There was shawn who was gay and Sally. Weve been friends even longer than I've known rylie. We were friends since we were crawling. Me and Ry me in middle school.

They were down and we decided to meet up at cabrillo beach because the waves there were big but not to big. I quickly changed into my bikini and didnt take a shower since I was going to take one when I got home. This was what I was wearing 👇

Over, I put a plain black wet suit but left my arms out so that the upper part hung over my torso

Over, I put a plain black wet suit but left my arms out so that the upper part hung over my torso. It went down, covering up just below my upper stomach. I headed to my closet and grabbed out a full size surf board and a bag stuffing some clothes in it.

I grabbed my phone then headed down stairs and got my keys. Since I'm a good person I left a note on the fridge saying this...

Hey I went out with some friends and wont be awnsering my phone cause I'll be busy so dont try to call me ill text you when I'll be home peace out hoes.

~alisa

After I walked to my car and put my board on the roof then strapped it down. Then I was off to the beach.

______________

Word count: 665

This ones short I know but oh well deal with it.

Also the day this is being written is Thanksgiving so Happy Thanksgiving

The day this is ring posted is corbyns 20th birthday and I'm not read also next year is a very big year birtday wise for the boys

Zach is turning 18

Daniel and jack are hitting there 20s

Corbyn and jonah will be full adult and will be 21 and able to drink and I'm gonna go hyper ventilate-