5

It's about 2:30 and the boys left like an hour ago. I was still kinda freaking out about shawn mendes following me but it's fine. I'm fine.

As I was sitting on my bed playing fortnite I started to crave a lollipop. I grabbed a denim jacket and walked out into the hallway. As I went down the stairs I pulled out my phone to see what the weather was like.

It was pretty cold. Fuck the lollipop. When I got to the lobby I didn't get out instead I just hit the up button. When the doors opened once again I went out into the hallway and headed twoards my door. I took the key from my pocket to unlock it then went inside. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket as I was walking up the stairs. I went I'm my room pulled it out and layed in my bed.

I had a text from a random number.

323-012-468: Hey alli this is Corbyn I was wondering if u and Ry could come over 2 help us work on some new merch??🙏

I thought about it for a second.

"RyliEEEEEEE." I screamed at the top of my lungs. I heard feet running from across the hall.

"What?" What she came in with a worried face. Awwww she cares if I'm ok.

"Corbyn wants to know if we can come over to work on there merch." I told her.

"Yeah why not but how did he get your number." She said cocking an eyebrow. I sighed

"Dont know dont care." I awnsered. She continued to walk away with a look of curiosity.

Me: Yea ofc we will

323-012-468: Thnks be here in 45?

Me: Yupitydoda

I changed his contact name.

Fish looking kid

I don't even know why, I have a fucked up imagination.

I was going to change and get cozy in the covers since I dont fuck with the cold but nope. At least I took my shoes off and put on some fuzzy socks and my white and blue nike slides.

 At least I took my shoes off and put on some fuzzy socks and my white and blue nike slides

I didnt really give a damn and grabbed the keys to my matte black jeep of my bedside table. While doing this I remembered rylies car was still at Atlantic records. Eh we can get it on the way back. I walked out of my room and knocked on rylies door. I looked at the time on my phone.

"WE HAVE ABOUT 40 MINUTES TO GET THERE. ILL BE IN THE CAR." I shouted.

"Damn the walls arent that thick I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard you." She said while opening the door. I ignored her comment and went down stairs.

As I exited the building and entered the car garage. I felt the temperature drop and I wasnt even out side. I hate the cold. Absolutely hate it. That's weird though cause I live the rain.