7

Alisas P.O.V

When I got home I went straight up to my room flopped onto the bed. Hmph a few minutes cant hurt right

Rylies P.O.V

Me and the boys went to jamba juice because everyone else in that house is boring. No offense to them but there lazy as hell.

As we were pulling into the driveway of the boys house I noticed the alisas car wasnt here. Hmph that's weird. I got out of the car with Daniel behind me. I really liked him, like really. We talked all night long and fell asleep together. We had alot if things in common like our love for nature. I really love music to but cant sing to save my life so that's that.

"Hey wheres ali at?" I asked Corbyn as I walked into the kitchen. He was drinking a capri sun and eating some cheez-its.

"Um she went home to change and said she would be back in a hour about 35 minutes ago." He awnsered.
I placed my drink down on the table and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

Ry💜: Alisa where are u??

Ry💜: Hey child awnser ur phone

Ry💜: I swear if I find out u fell asleep I will kick ur ass😑😑😑😑

This girl just gets on my nerves sometimes. I called her and she still didnt awnser. I look up at Corbyn who was slightly laughing at me.

"100 percent sure she fell asleep. Ima uber over there. Tell the rest of the guys I said bye." I said walking out of the kitchen while throwing up the peace sign.

"Wait can I go with you? I need to get my clothes and I'm also bored." He said. I look at him up and down. He was still in pajamas. Eh what ever.
"Ok let's go." I said pulling out my phone.

"No no no, I'm gonna drive us." He said pushing my phone back.

"Drive us where?" Zach said coming down the stairs. Corbyn face palmed.

"Your not going anywhere its just us two." Corbyn said slowly as if zach didn't understand English.

"Hey I have to go because your alisas man and shes daniels girl and I need to make sure it stays that way." He said. I felt my cheeks heat up and looked at Corbyn who's cheeks were doing just the same.

"Ok fine let's go." He gave in. We got in the car with Corbyn driving me in the passenger seat and zach in the back seat. We gave him the aux cord wich was highly regretted later but got him to shut up. The car ride was only 30 minutes because it wasnt rush hour yet. We parked in the building garage and walked to my apartment.

I unlocked the door and opened it. As we walked in it was absolutely quit and I saw alisas jacket on the couch.

I walked up the stairs with the boys close behind. I opened her door and saw her passed out on her bed sideways. I knew it I grabbed her sandal of her foot and threw it at her back.

She moved her head slightly to look at me.

"OH SHIT I NEED TO GO PICK YOU UP...wait never mind your here already." I laughed at her. "Wait what's happening? I'm confused." She said.

Alisas P.O.V

I honestly felt so stupid, but when do I not.

"Hold on Corbyn let me change so you can have your clothes." He nodded. I went to my closet and grabbed a matching nude sweat suit👇

 I went to my closet and grabbed a matching nude sweat suit👇

(Pretend theres no shoes or sunglasses)

I put this on with my fuzzy socks again. I walked out and passed Corbyn his clothes.

"By the way, your shirts cute." I told him.

"Oh you can keep it if you want." He said handing it back to me.

"No no, its your shirt I was just saying I liked it." I giggled blushing of embarrassment.

"Here just take it I have to many clothes anyway." He chuckled handing me that shirt again. I took it from his hands." Thank you." I smiled looking into his eyes. We stared at eachother for a while but it wasnt weird the way I usually find eye contact. I was actually intrested in his eyes, I was looking at every little detail in them.

We both started to get closer to each other so that our stomachs were touching. Then our heads did to I saw him look down at my lips, I didnt know what was happening until it was to late. Zach busted through the door.

"I SAID BOOM BOOM BOOM LET ME HERE YOU SAY WAYHOOOOOO."

I heard rylie respond to him from the other room. That's when I realized he was going to kiss me. Did I want him? You know what if he did kiss me I would've kissed back because why the fuck not.

"Wait I interrupted something didn't I. Damn it, continue what you were doing before I came in." He said backing out and closing the door.

Corbyn looked at me with one of those awkward pursed lipped smiles. I returned it then he backed away and turned around. I followed him out and we went down the stairs into the living room. I saw Zach and Ry sitting on the couch with the biggest smiles ever on there faces. He must've told her.

I dramatically sighed as I walked down the last few steps. I gave Ry the your dead your dead if you say anything glare.

"Well I guess we should be going now...come on zach." Corbyn said scratching the back of his neck. He started to walk out the door and zach stood up following him.

"Peace out hoes." Zach said throwing up the peace sign.

"ZACHARY DEAN HERRON. WHEN WE GET HOME IM TELLING JONAH." He said grabbing zach's ear and dragging him out the door with small whimpers from the young child. I laughed.

"Hey Ry we should go get your car." I told her. "No need Daniel already took me to get it this morning." She said. I smirked at her and she smirked back.

"Dont give me that look what was happening with you and Corbyn up that room right now?" She pryed. I blushed again and jumped off the couch and ran to my room locking the door so she couldnt get in. I plopped down on my bed again just layed there.

I was just thinking, what would have happened if zach did barge in? Would we have kissed? If we did would we have gotten together? Even if that happened what would everyone else think. I pushed the thoughts to the back of my head and grabbed my sketch pad. I started drawing and didnt stop for hours. And that was the rest of my days.

____________

Word count: 1598

Took me forever to update but I finally did.

Also happy two years Why Dont We love you with all my heart I gn pe you have many more years together with us and that you never leave.