16

I push pass the people infront of me and see alisa and zach asleep on the couch together. I knew that zach wouldnt do that to me. I knew he wanted us together.

I trust him and I believe there is a reasonable explanation for this. I felt everyone's eyes on me right now but just brushed them off.

"So let's get started with breakfast." I said in a normal toned voice like nothing was wrong. I could tell they were thinking I was gonna explode. They just went along with me and started unloading the bags.

Alisas P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of a pan being dropped on the floor. My head shot up and zach who was now on my lap did to. I looked to see five people three people standing in the kitchen and one sitting on the couch next to me and another on the other couch.

We all look at the three in the kitchen where Daniel, Jonah, and Rylie were cooking. "Sorry." Jonah said while looking down at the fallen pan.

I just put my head back down not paying attention to the person next to me. I could already tell today was gonna be one of those days where I dont wanna do anything. So far I didnt have anything to do so that was good. Our boss was on a business trip so we have the month off. I know we technically work for the boys now but there here chillin with us so we should be good.

I could smell bacon being cooked so that means it's still morning and we didnt sleep that long. I decided that I probably wasnt going to to get the chance to Relax today so I just gave in and went to get ready.

"I'll be back I'm gonna go get ready." I said getting up. I walked to my room and grabbed some clothes then got in the shower. I did my buisness then when I came out I put this on and finished getting ready👇

 I did my buisness then when I came out I put this on and finished getting ready👇

When I was done i went down stairs and seen the guys and rylie eating breakfast. I didnt want any but started craving a smoothie.

"Hey guys I'm going to jamba juice, anybody want anything?" I asked.

"Um, can you get me a medium razzmatazz?" Daniel asked. "Sure. Anybody else?". Nobody said anything except Corbyn who stood up.
"Yeah can I go with you?" He asked.

"Sure." I nodded. I looked at everyone one more time before following the blonde boy out of the door.

I started to head twoards the parking structure but was stopped by Corbyn grabbing my hand. "Let's go walking." He suggested. I nodded and we walked out of the front of the building not letting go of each others hands.

"Wait what about the paparazzi?" I asked stoping us as we walked around the corner.

"Let them say what ever they wanna say. We know what we have they dont." He said. He looked me straight in the eye. I knew he meant it. I could tell he didn't care and was just fed up with the publicity. "Ok." I said in soft tone.