12

We just sat in a hour long meeting, where we got lectured and jonah complained and zach teased him by saying who's the baby now. Jack just kept reaching over the table and pinching him.

They talked about how we need need to keep relationships out of the press because it's bad for business. We were also told that big things might be coming all of our way, which kinda scared me.

We were on our way home but decide to stop at a near by taco bell drive thru. We got three 12 packs of tacos, I dont know why so many but those restrooms are gonna be clogged later.

We arrived at the house and all piled off the car. We raced inside each grabbing a taco. The rest of the day we just lounged around the house.

It was about 7:30 right now and my phone rang. It was the police departments number. I awnsered it and there was a man on the other side. He told me that my adress was secure and that we could go home now. I hung up the phone and told Ry.

I was happy to gi home so I quickly went to pack my clothes. When I was done I quickly went to see if rylie was done. When she was we went downstairs together called all the boys to the living room.

"Hey guys, were gonna be going back home now, we got a call saying it was ok." Rylie said. I nodded agreeing with her.

"Wait already, i thought you would be here long enough to do something fun." Zach pouted. I giggled because he acted like I was moving a hundred miles away.

"Zach we can still do fun things it's only a forty five minute drive." I told him. He nodded and pulled us into a hug. Then we all group hugged. We all pulled away and laughed at zachs dramticness.

I quickly grabbed my bag and headed to the front door as Ry said a more personal goodbye to Daniel that I didnt want to see.

As I was walking out the front door i heard someone walking behind me. I turned around and saw Corbyn.

"Hey really quickly, since theres all the theories circling our....um....
..relationship. I just was wondering....what actually are we?" He nervously stuttered out his words.

I smiled at him and nodded. "What makes you think I know?" I challenged while smirking. He just chuckled at me.

"I dont know." He said while his smirk disappeared. Now he was just looking from my lips to my eyes. Mesmerization on his face. He started to lean in. I didnt do the same though. I decide to let him make the first move. His were just centimeters from touching mines when zach walked twoards us.

"Daniel and Rylie are in there maki- oh God not you guys to." He said running up the stairs.

"WHY DOT YOU GUYS JUST RENT A ROOM AND HAVE A FOURSOME WHILE YOUR AT IT." He yelled clearly irratated from the top of the stairs.

"HEY WATCH YOUR MOUTH CHILD." Jonah yelled from some other room the house. We just laughed and backed away a little bit.

"How 'bout we just let it run its course and lable ourselves just yet." I told him and he nodded.

"Yeah." Then Ry and Daniel finnaly came out from where they were hiding.

"You ready to go?" She asked with her bag in her hand. I nodded then we left the house together. As I got in the passenger seat I seen the two boys watching us pull out of the drive way through the side mirror.

I put on the bluetooth and connected it to my phone. I put one some drake and just started to think about everything that has happened since that dream. Should I tell the boys about it or will it weird them out.

Should I just keep it secret. And most importantly should I let Corbyn become more than a friend. After all there is a few bombass guys in my DMs right now.

_____________

Word count: 692

Hey so I've obviously been forcing some creativity to come out of my head to write these last few chapters and I'm not happy with the out come.

I'm gonna be M.I.A till maybe Friday or Saturday possibly even til Sunday. Hopefully I'll be inspired by them and will actually want to write and the chapters will be longer.

Also it's just for me to take a break mentally and go on a little vacation. I'm gonna try and not stress this week so that I can ha e a happy mental state but there is a small chance of that happening so wish me luck.

Also if you read this far should I do a Q&A on my randoms book or like a face reveal??