3

I woke up to muffled noises that got clearer as I fully woke up. I kept my eyes closed and pulled the blanket over my head. I heard Rys voice talking to Daniel and jonah they were trying to wake up me and Corbyn. Guess hes still asleep to. I like sleeping late though.

I like it because I love staying up late. I like the dark, I like life after hours. I like going out to the beach at night, I like the way the city I grew up in lights up at night and have a different vibe. Call me emo if you want but that's the only time I can be the real me.

"Ali I know your awake, get your ass up." She demanded slapping my but. I groaned then pulled down the blanket and rolled over to face her.

"What time is it?" I groaned again. Did I mention I hate waking up early?

"9:27, now come on." Once again I groaned but this time louder. I pulled the blanket back over my face and curled up in the corner of my bed and tried to go back to sleep. Obviously that's didnt happen, one because they were still talking around me, and two because i cant go to sleep once I've woken up.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked sitting up.

"Were gonna go get breakfast, wanna come." She offered.

"Nah, I don't really like breakfast foods." As soon as I said that Daniel and jonah gasped and so did jack who just so happened to be walking past the room with a tooth brush in his mouth. I don't even know where he got that from since hes never even been here. I just brushed it off cause its not mine so it doesn't matter.

"Why do speak such things?" Daniel asked me in a stupid accent.

"I just dont like the sweetness, I like savory foods. But once I. A while I crave something sweet." I said while shrugging.

"Well fine then you can stay here with Corbyn while I get some French toast." He said while flipping his imaginary hair and walking out. We all kind laughed then Daniel followed him out.

"Hey tell Corbyn that Tyler brought him some clothes and there on the couch. " I nodded then put my head back into my pillow. I just let my thoughts consume me since I couldn't go back to sleep.

I was thinking about how young zach was when he left his home to follow his dreams. He was only fifteen. He grew up by himself airy minimal guidance from Corbyn and jonah. Then the most adorable thought crept into my head.

I pictured jonah teaching zach how to shave his face, and when I he completed successfully he did a little dance with jack in the mirror.

(I actully had a dream if this and it was the cutest shit ever. I woke up and it was a little past 4 am and I sat in the dark by myself for about 2 minutes squealing then I drank water and went back to bed. I wish I could find a way to show yall cause i was so cute😍😍😍😍)

I bit my lip to stop my self from awing. I just layed in bed for a few more minutes thinking about what shawn mendes would be doing. I heard not phone ding under my pillow. I grabbed it and turned it on.

My heart stopped for at least ten seconds.

SHAWN FUCKING MENDES LIKED MY FOLLOWED ME IN INSTAGRAM

I squealed so loud that Corbyn woke up. I felt him hit his head up the bunk under me then groan in pain.

"Oh shit, sorry." I said hanging my head down so he could see me. He looked at me while rubbing his head.

"Don't worry about it, do you know what time it is?" He asked. Let me just say this now. DAMN. I actually feel attacked but I hid it. I checked my phone quickly.

"10:08." I awnsered.

_____________

Cliff hanger

Short I know but......I have mo excuses besides I'm lazy.