13

Last night after we got home we just sat around. I played fortnite while Rylie did online shopping. I got three wins in a row and it was amazing.

Now it's the next day and I woke up a few minutes ago. I'm just gonna lay here until I get called for work or find somthing intresting to do.

Also I almost forgot. Tommorow I get the email for weather or not I got into the college. I was really nervous. My phone buzzed under my pillow so I picked it up.

There was a text from my boss telling me that me and rylie need to be there in half an hour. I rolled around in my bed some more trying to convince myself to get up. After about 10 minutes I decided if I didnt do it now I would never, so I finally got up.

I walked over to rylies room and knocked on the door before walking in. She was laying in bed using her phone. "We have to be at Atlantic in 1 hour 20 minutes."I simply said, then walked out.

I grabbed some clothes then got in the shower. When I got out I put on some makeup then put on this outfit.

We had 10 minutes to leave so I went downstairs and saw rylie finishing up her breakfast

We had 10 minutes to leave so I went downstairs and saw rylie finishing up her breakfast. I dont know how she gets ready so fast and make breakfast and eat it.

"Do you want some?" She asked. I nodded my head no then grabbed my jacket and walked out the door. Ry was right behind me and I grabbed the keys that were in my pocket.

As I entered the garage building I pressed the button unlocking my car. We got in and drove off to our work.

When we arrived there wasnt many people at the office. That usually happens when my boss is going on a business trip and gives everyone vacation. But why would he call us here, usually he would just call or text one of us.

We walked into the building together curious. We went to his office on one of the top floors. He was on the phone and looked really stressed. I bnb felt bad, he wasn't just o uh r boss over time weve become pretty good friends.

When the call was over he turned to us and sighed.
"Girls, I need a big favor from you guys. Now dont wor it's simple but will make a big diffrence for me." He said while picking up some papers.

"You two were the only ones I could think of for this job. I need you to be the why dont we boys temporary assistant until I get back from this trip in a month to assign the a permanent one."

We both looked at each other suprised. I was kinda happy I get to spend more time with the boys. There really fun to be around, I can see why they have so many fans.

"Do you want the job. Please take it I'm desperate." He begged. Since I already k ew rylie was into it I awnsered for both of us.

"Yes, of course." He looked relieved. "Ok thank you girls so much, noi have to get to the airport so if you will please pass me my suitcase over there." He said as he out on his blazer.

We said our goodbyes then left the building. When we were in the car my phone started to ring so I get the green button on my steering wheel. Thanks to a beautiful creation called bluetooth I could talk to whoever was calling me on speaker through the car.

The ID caller say 'fish kid'.

"Hey I heard you and rylie are gonna be our new assistants." He said all cheery. We could hear all the boys in the back so I knew we were in speaker.

"Yup not by choice." I said

"Well that's to bad cause we need assistance." He chuckled.

"With what?"

"We want food and someone to keep us company while we wait for our parts in the booth."

"Where are you?"

"The studio, I'll text you the adress."

"Ok, tell rylie yohr orders while I try to keep us from crashing."

"Ok, good luck." He said the went on to tell rylie there orders.

_____________

Depression, Anxiety, And Suicide Can Suck My Nonexistent Dick.🖕.