18

When I arrived at the beach I saw my two bestfriends standing talking. They were near the parking lot still holding there boards.

I parked my car then unloaded my board and I didnt bring anything else except for a change of clothes. I headed twoards them and shawn noticed me first.

"Omg alisa is that you? It's been forever!" He said. He wasn't the kind to talk in a girly voice it was normal. He prettymuch looked straight except for his little man bun placed at the top of his head. But he was such a stud that when he put his hair down he looked like a fuck boy. Honestly if he was straight I would've tried hitting on him, but we are just really good as friends.

"Shawn, I missed you so much!" I said running into his arms. Then I was pulled from him into another familiar embrace.

"Sally!" I exclaimed hugging her tightly.

"What took so long for us to meet up again?" She asked. I pulled away so I could se her face.

"I don't even know." I awnsered. "C'mon let's go catch some waves." Shawn said excitedly.

The beach was separated into tf wo parts by a short rock wall with a walk way out to a wood platform for fishers. On the other side of the wall the the waves were bigger because that's where the natural shoreline was. The other side is a man made lagoon with clamor waters.

We were catching up on what is happening with us since the last time we hung out. The walk was pretty long from the parking lot so we talked alot.

Eventully the question of'are we seeing anyone' came up. Shawn said hes been exchanging nudes with someone on Instagram, and Sally said shes still single since her boyfriend cheated on her 7 months ago.

"Were definitely going to find you a bomb ass guy today." Shawn said. "Ok fine, but what about you alisa?" She asked. This us exactly what I wa as worried about cause I dont even know what me and Corbyn are.

"Well'there is some guy named Corbyn. But dont say anything 'cause I were not official and hes kinda famous." I warned

"Wait, Corbyn besson!" Shawn almost yelled getting attention from near by families. "So it was you. I so pissed when I saw him hold hands with a girl in jamba juice on Instagram. I littely thought it was you but then was like no way her." He said.

"Oh damn I see you alisa gettin that famous dick." Sally laughed causing more stares and angry moms.

"Wait that was on Instagram. Where did you see it?" I asked kinda panicking. "I may or may have not seen it on messy monday." He replied. I chuckled at his response knowing theres nothing I can do about it and Corbyn obviously doesn't care.

"Anyways this is not about me cause I'm not the desperate one here." I said smirking a Sally.

"Hey, you've been cool with one nightstand for a while and look at you now hooking up with a famouse Dude. I think I'll be just fine." She reassured.

"But remember, your not alisa and there is only one Corbyn besson. Also she works for someone who works with famouse people. Bitch you work at a nail salon." Shawn said trying to convince her to let us save her love life.

"Buttttt, every now and then we get a Instagram ho that gets her nails done and takes a picture of with one of us and posts it on her story saying 'omg this queen slyed my nails iltsm'." She said with a little laugh.

"Are they verified? NO. So what clout do they have to give you." Shawn fired back. I laughed as Iistened to my friends argue. As I had these few minutes along with my mind u started to feel bad for just leaving Ry and the boys. They technically are my bosses and I was taking advantage if that. And Ry was my friend.