11

Ry just showed me all I'm the things that people are saying about me and corbyn.

Now this a trait that is good most of the time but can be really bad other times. That is that I just dont give a damn what people think. This trait helped me get through highschool since I was verbally bullied for being over weight. Now that I think about it all the insults the told me were funny. Like an ogre baby, shrek, tsumo wrestler toad, and an obese whale.

I wasnt even that fat I was just thick or atleast thats what I thought. I probably was a obese whale. They werent saying anything that bad. They were just calling me a gold digger and a clout chaser. Trust me when I say I've been called worse.

I was just being accused if dating him and using him but were not even together. I brushed it off my shoulder mir worried about what this was gonna mean for Daniel and Corbyn.

We were looking at my phone when Rylies rang. She was getting a call from Atlantic records.

"Hey, is alisa there with you?" I heard our boss say as Ry set the phone down on speaker.

"Yes she is." I replied.

"Alright good, do you guys mind coming down to the office in like an hour?"

"No, of course well be there." Rylie told her.

"And make sure to bring the boys with you. Jonah already notified me that you will be staying with them."

"Ok." I said.

"We also want to talk about what was going on in those pictures floating around the internet." She said. I held back a laugh as rylie looked at me worried.

"Alright. Well be there Mr. Kallman." I said.

"Ok bye." He said then she hung up.

"Boys get ready we have to be at Atlantic in an hour." I said with a raised voice so the scattered boys could here me. I got separate yeses and okays then went to grab my bag from corbyns room to get ready myself.

As I was getting my bag from the floor Corbyn was going through his closet.
"Hey, Corbyn can I take a shower in your bathroom?" I asked him.

"Oh you can go in there." He said pointing to a door on the side of the room. "Thanks."

"No problem." He said. I walked into the bathroom and it was quite big. I pulled out a simple outfit and layed out then stripped and got in the shower.

When I got out I put on my clothes and brushed my teeth leaving my face bare. This is what I wore👇

I quickly grabbed my other clothes shoving them in my bag,then I rushed out of the bathroom

I quickly grabbed my other clothes shoving them in my bag,then I rushed out of the bathroom. I was hoping we were gonna be late because the meeting is important. I got down stairs and Corbyn, zach and jack still weren't ready. I sighed with relief knowing that if we were late it wasnt my fault.

The rest of us sat around for a while until Corbyn came down them minutes later the other two did to. We all went in two cars. I was with Ry corbyn Daniel and zach while jonah and jack were in another car. I di t know why one of could have gone with them but whatever.

Daniel was driving which means he gets to play music so wer listening to drake right now which I dont mind.

Jack and jonah speed off infront of us so as payback we stopped at Starbucks and didnt get them anything. This was gonna hurt jonah mostly. We arrived at Atlantic and the two boys were leaning on their car waiting for us. They laughed as we pulled in zach was sitting ner the window in the back so he rolled down the window and waved his drink in their faces.

_____________

Word count: 655

Like I said short but the next one(possibly two)will be longer and will be out this weekend

😉