Chapter 12

^^Pic of Adam above^^

Adam's POV

I ran upstairs and pulled open my bedroom door.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I growled slamming my bedroom door.

Elle was propped up against my head board, half naked.

"I know baby, she makes me mad too. But I can give you some relief." She said sending a sickly sweet smile.

She tried crawling seductively towards me but that was something I told her was not her thing. She looked simply ridiculous.

When she finally reached me, she rested her filthy hand which is only good for a hand job on my tattooed bicep.

"How about you lose some of these clothes."

She starts unzipping my jeans and I let her. I let her because I know what's to come when she pulls in down.

She puts her manicured nails on the band of my boxers and pull down slowly, watching me. My smirk grows wider with each second that pasts.

When my shaft is out in the open, I nearly bursts out laughing when I behold her facial expression.

"Sorry babe, you're just not doing it for me anymore."

"Wh-" She breathes surprised. "What's that suppose it mean." She sits up on the bed.

"It means..." I state pulling up my pants. "You don't turn me on."

I walk around my room finding little things to do not acknowledging that Elle is still in the room.

"B-but, I'm hot!" She shouts.

"Obviously not if you can't get me up anymore." I respond nonchalantly putting my phone on the charger. "Now get the fuck out my house."

She scoffs and gathers her clothing throwing them on.

"You'll call me by tommorow." She smirks.

"Don't hold your breath."

She scoffs once again and I follow her as she leaves my bedroom. I lean against the door frame until she's out of sight.

As I'm about to turn away, one of the bathroom doors swing open to reveal Ariel in a towel wrapped around her torso. Her hair is in a messy bun above her head. Strands full in front her beau-. Strands full in front of her.....face and water drips from them.

Her skin is full of water droplets implying that she just took a bath. I swore, I just turned hard.

She stares at me with an expression on her face that I can't exactly read. I stare back at her trying my best to keep my eyes on hers. She looks calm and collected. Not at all what I expected her to be. I expected her to be at least blushing or flustered that I'm seeing her in this state.

Looking closer, around her eyes are slightly puffy, indicating that she was.... crying?

What felt like ten minutes of me staring at her was only 2 seconds. Unexpectedly, just as fast as she looks at me, she looks off.

Like if I wasn't even there, she walks to Libby's bedroom door. She opens the door, walks inside and slams it shut.

I deserved that.

-------------------------

Peeling my eyes open, I lie in bed a little longer before jumping up.

I hurriedly brushed my teeth and took a bath while throwing on the first set of clothing I laid my eyes on. I made my way downstairs where my parents were along with Libby.