Quidditch World Cup (Part One)

Lacey Aurora Ryder-Lupin is a beautiful girl inside and out. She is the 16 year old daughter of Remus J. Lupin and Aurora E. Ryder. Lacey has light blonde hair and bright green eyes. She loves participating in pranks that her best friends come up with. She hopes to be a Healer after school and is well on her way to becoming one.

"Lacey, Lacey, LACEY! Wake up!" Fred yelled.

"I'm awake. Go away, please."

"No, today's the day we get to go to the Quidditch World Cup! We need to leave soon," George said.

Lacey sat up excitedly, she loves watching Quidditch matches. She goes to every single game at Hogwarts- even when Gryffindor isn't playing.

She shooed the boys out of Ginny's room and shook Ginny and Hermione awake.

"Hermione, go wake Harry and Ron, Ginny and I will stay here and get ready," Lacey said, "then when we're done we can try to get them up and you can get ready."

She nodded and left the room. Lacey picked out some jean short shorts and a plain white tank top since she knew it'd be a bit of a walk to where they had to meet up and it was supposed to be a very hot day. Her hair was in a simple high ponytail and she put on some mascara. She threw some extra clothes and her toiletries in a purse since they would be spending the night there.

Once she was done getting ready she went to Ron and Harry's room and took over for Hermione.

"WAKE UP! Trust me. You won't want to miss this."

Before they could say anything she left the room and skipped down the steps to see if Mrs. Weasley needed any help.

"Thank you, dear, but I'm just about finished here."

She smiled warmly at Mrs. Weasley and sat in 'her' spot at the table, which was right in between the twins.

Fred and George came down and sat on either side of her. Fred inconspicuously checking her out and George laid his head on her shoulder pretending to fall back to sleep.

"Get off me you wanker! You woke ME up."

"So what? Doesn't mean I'm not allowed to be tired."

Lacey rolled her eyes and looked to Fred for help. Fred thought for a second and then grabbed Lacey's arm, pulling her into his chest and causing George to somehow fall right off his chair. Lacey burst out laughing and Fred just smiled and enjoyed the fact that she was in his arms. Lacey pushed on his chest to sit up straight and in doing so she felt all the muscles he's built up from the years of Quidditch practice.

"Woah there Fred, you're turning into the Hulk!"

"The what?!" He said, completely flabbergasted.

Lacey's mom, Aurora, is a muggle-born witch, so whenever Lacey is home they watch countless movies and spend time doing 'muggle' things. Her mom works as the head Healer in Australia, so they don't see each other often. Her father is a half-blood wizard currently doesn't have much contact with his daughter because he is too scared that he will harm her. When she was in her fifth year he was the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts and they spent a lot of time together. Before he was a teacher she had no clue who her father was, and after that year he disappeared. She hadn't seen him all summer and missed him terribly.

"Never mind, Freddy."

Once everyone was dressed and at the table they ate the delicious breakfast that Mrs. Weasley made and then set out for the World Cup.

The walk was long and barely anyone spoke. Finally they reached a small hill and someone hopped right in front of Lacey from a tree causing her to scream and hide behind Fred and George who stood there in a protective stance.

"Cedric Diggory you arse!" Lacey yelled.

He laughed and held his arms out for a hug. She hugged him tightly and smacked him lightly on the back of his head.

Cedric and Lacey became friends last year randomly. Lacey had a crush on him and he thought she was gorgeous but they never actually spoke until early into the school year last year. Lacey, Fred and George were planning a prank to change everyone's hair colour to bright pink temporarily. Cedric was walking down the hall and caught them when they were just about to make it happen and Lacey used her charisma to get him to leave the hall and not tell anyone what he saw, he agreed and carried on his way. After that they became good friends.

The group walked over to a boot and everyone but Harry grabbed on so Lacey grabbed his arm and pulled him into the boot so he wouldn't get left behind.

"Let go!" Mr. Weasley said to everyone.

All at once they let go and began falling fast. Lacey was screaming at the top of her lungs because she HATES heights. Fred somehow managed to grab her while falling and pulled her into him which calmed her slightly. Everyone landed on the ground with a thud, and Lacey landed directly on top of Fred.

"Can't say I don't like this position, Lacey," Fred said while winking at her.

Lacey blushed furiously and went to stand up  but was dizzy from the fall and she fell right back down onto him.

"Well, well, looks like you're enjoying it too," he laughed.

Lacey rolled her eyes and Cedric helped her up. She smiled up at him and almost lost her footing again so he put his arm around her waist and they began walking away from Fred.

Fred got up and started frowning behind her. He was the one who risked dying just to make sure she was okay. He was the one who landed hard on the ground to make sure she wasn't hurt, but here she is, letting Cedric touch her.

"Don't worry, mate. They won't last. Lacey was our friend first," George said, clearly not understanding exactly why Fred was so upset.

"Yeah."

Once the Weasley group got to their campsite they had to say goodbye to the Diggory's.

"It was nice seeing you, Lacey. Maybe you'd like to grab a Butterbeer with me on the first Hogsmeade trip?" Cedric said to her.

"Yes, absolutely. I'd love that," she blushed.

He kissed her cheek and set off with his dad, turning once to send her a sweet smile.

Lacey turned to Hermione and Ginny and they began squealing at what just happened.

Fred looked angry and very annoyed. He wouldn't make eye contact with his best friend and went straight to his bunk bed and threw himself on it. George shrugged to Lacey.

"He's just tired. You know how he gets when he's tired. Just let him nap," George said.

Lacey nodded and went to the girls bunks and laid her stuff down before heading back out to the common area and sitting on the couch. Shortly after that she decided to go to sleep herself and asked Hermione to wake her about 30 minutes before they had to leave for the match.

She laid in her bed, thinking about the date Cedric had just asked her out on and smiled.