The First Time

As the weeks before the Easter holidays went by, the twins were getting more and more impatient by the second. Lacey desperately tried to keep them motivated about school but to no avail.

"Come on Fred! You need to study. We have exams soon."

"I don't need to study, Love, it'll be fine."

Lacey sighed and got back to her reading. A few days ago Fred and George were walking back from lunch in the Great Hall when they stumbled upon a Gryffindor first year they were acquainted with (due to them testing their products on some students) crying and clutching his hand close to his chest. When he told them that he had served a detention with Professor Umbridge for speaking out in class they flew into a rage.

Lacey caught some parts of the conversation they were having, something about them giving Umbridge hell and then taking off. Neither Fred nor George had approached Lacey and explained what their plan was so she believed with her whole heart that they were just all talk.

Fred and George's birthday was coming up soon and Lacey was spending as much free time as she could perfecting their birthday gifts. She had created her own charm that would help their business immensely. They would be able to make multiple products at once, all of them working perfectly, as long as they had a perfect working product nearby the spell would pick up on the properties of it and be able to create more. Saving the twins lots of time by not having to make each product by hand. Time they could spend thinking up new products (and spending time with Lacey).

Lacey knew there was such thing as a duplicating spell, but that would just duplicate any product in working order or not. So she worked hard thinking up and making the perfect charm for the twins. Once she had perfected it she was very excited to teach the twins but was holding off until their birthday, although that was proving to be difficult for her. Lacey loved giving gifts to her friends and could barely wait.

"I need to talk to you once you're done studying, Love," Fred said a little nervously.

"I can be done now, if you'd like?"

Fred thought for a second and nodded, "let's go to the room of requirement?"

They pair took off to the seventh floor, being careful not the be within eight inches of each other to stay off Umbridge's radar.

The door appeared and they ushered in, closing the door quickly.

Inside the room was a miniature version of Gryffindors Common Room, Lacey's head was spinning. She thought Fred was going to break up with her, then reminded herself that he wouldn't call her 'Love' if that was the case.

Before she could open her mouth to say anything she felt Fred's lips on hers and all her worries about him breaking up with her went away.

They were in a steamy make-out session and made their way to the couch, Lacey straddling Fred. Fred started kissing all the way down Lacey's neck and she let out a quiet moan. Lacey felt him harden.

"Fred..." she moaned out as he sucked on a sweet spot between her neck and collar bone.

She slowly started unbuttoning his uniform shirt, feeling down his toned chest and abdomen and unbuckling his belt.

Fred had been working on getting all the buttons off Lacey's uniform shirt and looked into her eyes once she unbuckled his belt. His face held a small smirk and he raised his right eyebrow. Lacey blushed a deep red but didn't falter her gaze.

"Early birthday gift?" Fred joked.

Lacey rolled her eyes and told him to shut up and continue. Before they could a big bed appeared behind the couch they were on. They both looked at each other shocked while Lacey giggled, "oops, didn't think that would actually work."

"Well, better give the room what it wants then, huh?"

Lacey nodded a little too eagerly and Fred laughed, "who knew you'd be such a freak?" He joked.

Fred unclasped her bra and stood up with Lacey in his arms and moved them over to the bed. The two of them sharing the most intimate moment they ever would.