Part 4: The Ride

Lance's POV:

The rest of the day was a blur. Teachers saying things that I didn't understand and I think I had a math test but I don't remember. I was a little too exited for this.

---

The final bell rung at last and I booked it to my locker. I grabbed my stuff and ran to the front of the school to see Keith standing next to a bike.

It was a shiny red with the silver metal shining under the paint job.

Keith was holding a red helmet under one arm and was holding a black one in his hand, "come on Lance we don't got all day!" He yelled.

I broke my trance and ran over to the bike, "nice ride ya got there." I said examining the bike even more than before.

"Take this" he hands me the helmet, "put it on okay? When we are on I need you to hold on or your gonna fall off and I don't want to half to deal with an incident." Keith grinned. I immediately put it on and Keith slipped his own on.

Keith mounted the bike and looked at me. "Sit here." He said while placing his hand on the seat behind him. I took it and sat here awkwardly.

"Uh, where do I hold on?" I asked.

"On my waist duh. How else are you gonna hold on?" Keith started up the bike with a loud roar. He jerked forward and I immediately held onto his waist. Keith drives up to the edge of the campus and looked back at me.

"So, where's Pidge's?" He asked.

"Oh yah, uh turn left here." I rambled forgetting why I was on the bike.

---
Keith's POV:

Lance kept telling me where to go, what turns to take and whatnot. Soon we reached what I suspected was Pidge's house.

The house was two stories and was in what my mom and I used to call 'cookie cutter houses' It was a cream color and had white trimming. There was a garage and a driveway with only one car out front. It looked exactly like one of my old foster homes. Modern and simple.

"We're here!" Lance said and I turned off the motor. He immediately got of the bike and took off his helmet.

It looked like a scene from the movies. His hair slipped from the helmet and it sparkled. The locks flew back and forth as he shook his head. In between the locks I saw something on his neck. It looks like a birthmark so I just ignored it.

"What are you looking at?" Lance looked at me confused and I broke my trance.

"Oh nothing." I said and I took of my own helmet and took his. I placed the helmets in the basket in the back and locked it.

"Aww were you staring at my gorgeous hair?" He said while my back was turned.

"No. I was just waiting for my helmet back." I said while placing my hands on the lid of the basket. A light blush danced across my cheeks. It was too light to be noticed as we walked up the steps.

Right before I knocked on the door Lance stopped me. "That's not the way to the room." Lance grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the side of the house. There was a door to the garage on the side of the house. It was silver and had a slide thingy for an eye hole. Lance stopped and gave me a devilish smirk. He knocked a weird pattern on door which caused movement in the room. Somebody swore and ran over to the door dragging something with them. A loud thud slammed right behind the door and I could hear footsteps climb on top of the object. The eyehole slid open to reveal Pidge's eyes.

"Who goes there! Friend or foe?" She spoke in an old English accent that was absolutely terrible.

"Pidge it's Lance and Keith, now open the door!" Lance spoke.

"What's the password?" She said.

"Oh great." Lance thought for a second. "Uh... Pidge? Mullet over here doesn't have a password yet."

"Then make up one idiot!" She yelled.

"Okay." Lance turned to me. "How about Red? It's short and snappy."

"Fine. Why do we need passcode's?" I asked.

"Because 1: Its fun. And 2: Incase there's any trespassers."

"Okay okay now that we go that settled, say the freaking password!" Pidge yelled through the door.

"Blue boi. And Red Keef." Lance spoke.

"Wait, why 'Red Keef'? It doesn't sound cool." I pouted.

"Just deal with it. It has to be two words so I just made up the last word." He explained. "Pidge! Open up!"

"Fine. Come on in just give me a sec." Pidge slid the eye hole closed and there was commotion. Sounds of something being dragged from the door and a series of locks being unlocked. Pidge soon opened up the door and welcomed us in.

~~~

834 words. What the heck. This is probably my longest chapter yet! I just wanted to say thank you for all the suggestions and support! I'm glad that you all enjoy my story so far!

So Season 7 happened. And even tho all of that stuff happened I am still going to carry on my original story line and yes Adam will still be alive in this book. And Shiro will be more than just a teacher in this story so don't worry.

Also the reason why I haven't updated in a bit is because I'm currently on vacation so I will update when I can and I can vary from 1 to 2 chapters being released at the same time until further notice. Thank you for understanding and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

<3 Prezident_Taquito