Part 6: Partners and Psycology

3rd Person:

The next few days at school were a blast with Lance. They would hang out with Pidge and Hunk all the time. Everything was going great. Until Physics happened. 

"Okay everyone. I will be assigning you to a partner for this next assessment. It will be in essay format and it must be on Issac Newtons Laws of Motion." Shiro spoke to the class.

Almost instantly people started looking to their friends and making small pairs of 2. Shiro held his hand up to quiet everyone down.

"Now now don't start making the groups because the groups will be assigned by your first name."

A loud groan escaped throughout the classroom. Some shouted and some whined at the remark. But Keith and Lance were overjoyed to be partners. Well, Lance showed it but Keith was only happy because Keith knew Lance. They already knew they were gonna be partners because of where their names later out.

"Okay first group. Adeline Redfeild and Alex Hills." Shiro spoke while looking at a sheet of paper.

Throughout the next few minutes Shiro called out different names for groups.

"Okay Keith Kogane and Lance McClain." Lance offered Keith a high five and Keith reluctantly gave in.

"Yes! We're partners!" Lance fist pumped.

"Great. Another project." Keith groaned.

After Shiro was done calling the names the bell rung for 2nd period.

"Well gotta blast!" Lance grabbed his bag and ran out of the room for his second period which was Psycology. Every Senior has to take it and Lance absolutely hated it. The only part he liked about it was one of his other friends was in that class.

Lance walked through the door to see a girl with tan skin and the whitest hair Lance had ever come across.

"What's up Allura?" Lance set his bag beside his chair and sat down next to her.

"Nothing much, just got back from London. It was great like every year!"

"Did you bring me anything from England?" Lance hopped up and down in his chair like a little kid.

"Actually I do." Allura said as she pulled out a bracelet. It was woven and blue. It looked like a friendship bracelet but it had a metal plate in between the blue material that said 'Follow your dreams, wherever they may take you.'

"This is amazing Allura!" Lance put it on his wrist. It looked amazing contrasting to his tan skin.

"I thought you might like something small and simple because I know from experience that you don't like big grand things. Remember last year." Allura chuckled.

"The Big Ben statue the size of me? Yah I remember." Lance laughed at that.

"Okay class time to start." The teacher said. 

"Great. Another day another class." Lance slumped in his chair and began to listen.

---

The entire class Lance only had one thing on his mind. And that was the Physics assessment. They had to write an essay on the history of the laws of motion. Again. And Lance was actually looking forward to it because he got to do it with his friend.

"Hey Allura have you met Keith yet?" Lance asked after the bell rung.

"Uh no, who's Keith?" She said as she swung her pink leather backpack onto her shoulder.

"He's he new kid so I wouldn't think you know him. He's super cool and he hangs out with the squad now." Lance smiled waiting for her approval. Allura was the "queen" of the group. Nobody was in the group unless she gave the okay.

"Uh, I'll have to meet him first. I have to go to English now. My Uncle is teaching this year!" Allura jumped up and down.

"Coran? I didn't know that he was teaching? That's awesome!" Lance chirped as they walked out of the classroom.

"Well, Keith has English 3rd with him so maybe you two will meet! I have to go this way to History. Bye!" Lance yelled as he ran off into the crowd of people.

"I sure hope so." Allura mumbled to herself as she walked to her next class.

~~~

Hello! I hope you liked meeting Allura in this chapter. I don't know if I should make her a bitch in this story of a friendly girl. I'm starting a poll in the comments so comment on which every one you want! See you next time!

                        <3 Prezident_Taquito