Part 9: The Car Ride

3rd Person:

"So, whose your friend Keith?" Krolia asked as she drove away. 

After a few minutes Lance spoke up breaking the awkward silence. 

"I'm Lance, one of Keith's friends." Lance spoke up from the backseat. 

"Nice to meet you Lance! I'm Krolia, Keith's foster mother. And did I just hear 'one of Keith's friends?'" 

"Well there is me, Pidge, Hunk, and Allura! We all sit together at lunch and play D&D on Fridays." Lance grinned and Krolia looked over at Keith who was shrinking into his hoodie like he was preparing for verbal impact. 

"Oh, so you have not 1 but 4 friends Keith? Why didn't you tell me! Also, why didn't you tell me the truth about what you did on Fridays? You kept making excuses about finishing up school work or fixing your bike." Krolia told Keith.

Lance choked on air when hearing that. "Wait, your telling me that you didn't tell her about D&D Fridays? Oh Krolia, you are missing out! Keith has the most awesome character. He's a-"

"Okay! Hey look we've arrived now go and wash up! see you back at school!" Keith interrupted as they pulled into Lance's driveway. While Krolia and Lance were having there little "chat" Keith typed in Lance's address. 

"Wow, time fly's doesn't it?" Krolia said.

"It sure does, bye Keith! Bye Krolia!" Lance yelled as he walked up his driveway. 

Right as Lance disapeared into the house Krolia turned and faced Keith. 

"So, why didn't you tell me you had friends?" She asked.

"Because I didn't think that it mattered. I have friends, big deal. Now can we go home?" Keith mumbled into his sweatshirt while slouching into his seat. 

"Fine, but only if you promise to have them all over for your birthday party!" Krolia smirked.

"Why would I do that? Birthday parties are for preschoolers." 

"Uh, birthday parties are for everyone and you are having your friends over for it." 

"Ugh, fine. But don't call it a birthday party, that makes it sound childish." 

"Deal. Now let's go get you cleaned up. You. Are. A. Mess." 

~~~

Hi *waves* I'm back with another chapter! I really hope you liked it even though it is a little shorter than what you are used to. I wanted to have more Krolia and have her thoughts on Keith's friends. If you have any suggestions, thoughts, or you want to just say hi please leave a comment! Have a wonderful day and best wishes as we all go back to school! 

                                                                                                                        <3 Prezident_Taquito