A/N

Hey everyone Prezident_Taquito here, I just wanted to say a few things to you guys personally.

First off, thank you so much for reading my book! I appreciate all the support from you! Even though I'm not one of those big time Wattpad people I still appreciate all the support you have given me. Just by reading my story makes my day.

Second, this is just about the next chapter but I will update this one tomarrow due to school and things going on at home. They aren't bad so don't worry! I'm just very busy with school starting and all that boring crap.

Third, I would like to introduce myself a little more! I'm not going to say my real name because of online etiquette but I can tell you some random things!

I am a girl for those who are wondering, and I am a High School Student. I play the Trombone in my band (I'm the only girl) and I have (you better believe it) 1 older sister who involuntarily drives me to school everyday. I play D&D as a Ranger and I think that's all  gonna say!

I hope you enjoyed this little snit bit of me and I hope you have a wonderful day today!!

                        <3 Prezident_Taquito

Oh here is a little Klance drawing to start your day!!

Art by: Elentori