Part 16: Dinner Time

A/N
Okay okay so I just realized that Part 15 wasn't actually updated so it now looks like I've been gone for 5 weeks. I thought that it updated but I have been writing for the past five weeks so back to the story!

Keith's POV

After Lunch we all packed up and went home. Lance played Spice Girls and Shakira while I protested but after a couple minutes I gave in. By the time we got home we were all singing to "If You Wanna Be My Lover" by Spice Girls.

"sO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT" Lance sang pointing to me.

"ILL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT" I replied back.

"SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT" Lance yelled with Zack trying to join in.

ILL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT! I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT IS A ZIG A ZIG AHHH" I screamed the lyrics.

"IF YOU WANNA BE MY LOVER!" We sang in union as the song ended and erupted in laughter. We pulled into the driveway and got out of the truck.

The twins jumped out behind us and we all went inside together. Lance loped into the living room after tossing his shoes into the shoe box and threw himself onto the couch.

"I'm gonna go lay the twins down for a n-a-p." Lance spelled out the last word as to not catch their attention while standing back up.

I nodded and sat down on the couch where he was sitting. I got out my phone as Lance took the twins upstairs.

---
3rd POV:

"I see one just around the corner. Take them out without getting seen." Zack whispered through his walky talky.

"Got it." Keith replied crouched against the wall of the downstairs hallway. He loaded his gun with the foam bullets and peeked around the corned to see Lance perched behind the couch with his gun resting upon the back board. He was waiting.

Keith took a deep breath and ran into the kitchen and behind the counter. Lance spotted him and tried to shoot him but missed barely. Keith peeked up from his post and a bullet flew right above his head as he quickly crouched back down.

They had been in a nerf war for the past hour and a half with just Lance and Keith remaining after Zack and Zelda shot each other at the same time. The twins were being a second pair of eyes for them while they were a tool in their hands.

"It's over Lance." Keith yelled across the room. "Just give up now before I have to shoot you! If you give up now then I'll play the victim in the next round of D&D next Friday!" He smirked knowing that Lance would take the bait.

"Not if I shoot you first! How about you just give up and then we can make some pizza and watch a Disney movie or something?" Lance replied trying to see if Keith would take his own bait. 

"Not a chance Beyoncé! I'll hold out as long as I need to to win!"

"Same with me mullet!" Lance yelled while standing up from the couch and walking out of the living room, through the office, and around the house to the other side to the entryway where he had a shot clear as day. "And I'm not gonna let you win this time." Lance whispered as he pulled the trigger.

The bullet flew strait down the hallway and right in the side of the head just barely above the ear.

"Ow! That hurt Lance--oH CRAP YOU HIT ME!" Keith yelled from the kitchen. He looked to the side and saw Lance in a crouched position with one knee on the ground and gave Keith a smirk.