A bit of Physical violence. . .

You had agreed to take care of Star while the others were having fun at a water park but since Star was afraid of water.. She didn't want to go. Sun promised to get her a mint chocolate bar though, since it was Star's favourite.

Sun: And we're going! Bye~

And they all left. Star was beside you tugging your shoulder.

Star: I'm going outside. You can sleep or watch TV. But TV is bad for your eyes so that might be a bad idea.

Star wasn't a fan of technology like phones or computers or the TV.

She was more of an outsider. (This is why me and Star don't get along-- D:<)

You decided to sleep.

You woke up after 1 hour, just to hear giggling.

Well, you walk to where the giggling and just to see a small cup which was empty, in Star's hands.

Star: HhIii~

You ask: Did you drink alcohol again? . .

Star: N..NuUpPpeE-- jus-- JuST a--rkund about the spinny thing 15 ti--times

You: I'll take that as a yes. . *You face palm* And take that 15 how many cups you took. .

Star: I..I-- SAiD N--NO!

She did something unexpected and punched you straight in the stomach, it hurt LIKE ACTUAL HELL.

You yelp in pain, about to say: ST--

Star: SHUT THE F*** UP!

She kicked you to the ground, she had a knife in hand. .

Star: I shou--ould just k-kill-- you n..now.

Your whole body was in pain, you move backwards. .

Star: Why moving away, huh? Scared of a little kid? =)

She stabbed you in the arm, you scream in pain.

Star: Now you know how it feels to get abused and bullied everyday =) But you deserve W A Y more.

You had to do something. .

If you fight back. . Sun might be angry. .

But if you don't do anything Star might kill you. .

You had to react really quickly. .

You had to do it carefully though, since your body was in pain. . And any bad movements could make it worse. .

*Fight her*

*Don't do anything*

*Try talking to her*

*Call for help*

B u t n o b o d y w o u l d c o m e.