12 Days of Christmas

You were helping with Christmas decorations, you were home alone with Star, who wanted to surprise everyone with Christmas decorations but she begged you to help, you agreed and apparently, it was really weird, you could have sworn she didn't celebrate Christmas.

"Hey- (Y/N) Guess what?" Star asks, cutely smiling.

"What?" You ask.

"Wanna know what I want for Christmas?"

"Chocolate?"

"No silly! Who would want that when all I want for Christmas...is you~"

You gave a -_- face, possibly blushing-

"Hehe! Imma decorate the tree!~"

"Do you need a chair?~" You tease, mostly because she was so short-

"Shut up! I may be 3,8 but that doesn't give you the right to call me short in different words!" She had a >//< face, obviously embarrassed.

You chuckle as she walks away, grabbing a stool.

A few minutes later you heard some singing, nobody else was in the house and Star didn't know how to sing. Literally. So who could be singing. You go towards the voice, it came from the living room, you open the door quietly, you saw Star singing! But.. When did she learn.

"On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me.. 5 Golden rings!~" Star was singing softly but really nicely, you need to talk to her to find out how she learnt-

Temskipepporonie- song above is what she is singing and how she is singing it-

"And a partridge in a pear tree~"

She giggles, cutely smiling, she finished decorating, she jumped off the stool and she squeaks, noticing you watching.

"Uhm.. H..Hi, (Y/N)!.."

"Hey, how'd you learn how to sing like that? I thought you didn't know how too due to your hearing!"

Star squeaks and blushes in embarrassment, "B..Blue taught me.."
(Thanks _Underswap_Sans_01-)

What so you say?

-Compliment thingy-
*Truth or Lie*

-Insult thingy-
*Truth or Lie*