Conversation..

=)

????: You came? Brilliant! I was suspecting you!

You walk into a dark room, you get a bad feeling..

You hear a noise as you wake up.

????: At first I thought you weren't gonna come! Haha!~

You walk to the door, to find a note.. You read it as it said a couple of bold, written in blood words..

????: Now. But the real question is.. Why are you here? You come here to prove your worthy? Or just your strength.. Or.. Do you want to actually be my friend? This is funny! The last time we met.. I swear you thought you knew who I was. I'm just a dream. In your head. You keep coming to give me company. For what? To just think I can be happy again?

' C O M E  F I N D  M E  A G A I N ' And you knew who it was. It was weird. You already know her but she doesn't know you.

????: You called me.. Star. When we first met. Right? I look like her? Do I act like her? Nope. Do you see this? It's my soul. It's slowly B R E A K I N G until it will shatter..

'Star' showed her soul and she was indeed correct..

You go back to bed, closing your eyes, you counted to 8 and then

You go back to bed, closing your eyes, you counted to 8 and then.. You were met with someone.. Once again. 'You came.. Brilliant!'

'Star': I have a question.. Do you think.. You are better than everyone?

You couldn't answer, something forced you to say yes.

'Star': So you think you are better than m e? =)

'Star': Tell the other 'me' she should appreciate what is around her because her death could happen any s e c o n d

And you woke up. You realised it was morning, you got dressed and walked out of your room, going towards Star who was learning math.

Meteor: 1+1 is 2.

Star: How?

Meteor: *He draws a dumber diagram. 1 to 10.* You go to one. And you add one more which goes to 2.

Star: Oh.. I..I see! So would 4 + 3 be.. 6.. No.. 7.. 7!!

Meteor: Yeah. You learn quick. Take away is the exact same only you are going backwards.

Star: 4 - 3 is.. 1!

Meteor: Yeah. Be right back. I need to get something to eat.

Star: Ok!! Bye!!

Star stares at you, suddenly. The background went black.

Star: Do you remember what I told you? *She says as she stood up* I h o p e y o u d i d. Because I am the same person. From a different timeline. Such a shame. That timeline was so much different. It was called broken time. Meaning everything would break and dull. No matter how cheerful. 'Appreciate'. What is that word? I don't know. Maybe because I don't appreciate anything. Your just talking to some one who wasn't in this timeline. That's right. My backstory shall not exist. That's in the broken time. No angels were there. Only demons and humans. I was the only demon in my family! Haha!

Everything glitched to normal..

Star: Hey? You ok? Yyy///nnn!!?~"

*Tell her*

*Keep it to yourself for everyone's safety.*