Hmmm.

You noticed after a couple of months.. Star wasn't herself, she'd come home from school clutching her stomach and just whimpering, she was be kind of refusing to eat dinner, put Moon and Space said she has been eating at school. . /or so they thought\ She would not even eat chocolate, she would sometimes cry out in pain, punching you slightly with anger, you noticed she hasn't been eating at all. She was throwing a temper for no reason but just because she was hungry, you tried asking her to eat but she always says, "I'm not hungry."

Star: WHY ARE YOU EVEN MY FRIEND!?

A shout could be heard from Star's room, you asked Moon to check on Star, . . Things didn't go smoothly. . Moon came back, sniffling.

Moon: S..She's my best friend. . W..Why. .

You say 'she is just in a bad mood.'

dA nExt dAy-- :3

Star was still in a bad mood, heck she even had a mood swing at school. Which was bad. . The principal called asking if am thing was wrong at home yet. .

You say 'She just lashed out like this a week after school started'

She was told to be off school until she gets better but. . She panicked. . She said.

Star: NO. PLEASE! I..I have to stay!!

What do you do:

Let her stay?

Let her stay off?

Slap her and just talk sense into her?