Confrontations

Your POV

I hate school more than anything else in the world. People are always saying hate is a strong word and whatever but I wouldn't use it if I didn't have to.

I got up out of bed and turned my alarm off. Waking up early was something that came to me pretty easily.

I put on a marvel comics shirt and black jeans with black and white nike 270's. I quickly styled my hair into a tight bun before walking in the bathroom to brush my teeth. I quickly brush my teeth and grab my stuff as I hear a car horn from outside.

I run downstairs and see my little sister watching tv while eating a bowl of cereal. I give her a kiss. Before walking out the door.

"Mom I'm leaving!"

I shout as she tosses me an apple from the kitchen. She caught me off guard but I managed to catch it at the last second. I walk out the door into my best friend's car.

"Hey boo."

Hayley says, shooting me a big smile.

I smile and kiss her cheek. We had that type of relationship that would make you think we're a couple if you didn't know us.

"Hey. What's up with you?"

I ask while throwing my backpack in the back as Hayley drives off.

"Nothing much. Just getting ready for that party at Chance's house. You're coming right?" She asked looking at me.

I groaned and threw my head back. I also hate parties. I never have fun at them. Either that or some drunk asshole tries to rape me.

"Uh I don't know. You know how I feel about parties." I say, playing with my fingers.

Hayley scoffs. "Oh come on Y/N! This is a party at Chance's house we're talking about. At least stay for an hour. For me." She says never taking her eyes off the road but I could see her pouting.

I sigh and pull my legs up onto the seat.

"Fine but only an hour and if I don't like it I'm leaving. Got it?" I ask sternly.

Hayley nods and I sit back in my seat, preparing myself for the hell hole I'm soon going to be walking into.
————————
We arrive at school and Hayley parks her Jeep in front of the school. We walk into the school as several students talk against the lockers and chase each other through the halls. One runs by me, knocking me into the wall. "Fucking freshmen." I mutter as Hayley pulls me to our lockers. I open my locker and get my stuff out for my first class which is art.

"Come on we're gonna be late." I say as the bell rings.

As we're walking. Someone shoulder bumps me, knocking me off balance. I look up and see Kehlani Parrish smiling down at me.

"Oh I'm sorry do you want some help?" She says sarcastically, sticking her hand out.

I scoff and ignore it, taking Hayley's hand instead.

Kehlani pushes me into the locker. "Just stay the fuck out my way, hoe." She says walking away. Hayley pulls me down the hallway.

"Don't worry about her Y/N/N. Her head is just too far up her ass."

I smile and we walk into our art class.

Ms. Kelly smiles at us when we walk in. "Good morning Ms.Y/L/N and Ms.Kiyoko. Please take your seats. Class is about to start." Hayley and I smiled back and took our seats at the back of the class.