Abuse

Just a quick little disclaimer as you can see from the title, this chapter is going to have a couple events of abuse and self worth issues so if you are easily triggered by this kind of stuff, then press that back button and patiently wait for the next chapter. Thanks babes. Also, double update?? What?? Y'all are spoiled. Enjoy.

Kehlani's POV

It's been two weeks since Y/N's been in this fucking coma and every day that she was still in it, the angrier that I became. I was still failing to understand who would want to hurt her like this. I lean down and place a soft kiss on her cheek just as the door opens, revealing the nurse. She sighs when she sees me.

"Well nice to see you too." I say sarcastically with a smirk on my face.

"It's not that, Kehlani. Look go home. Get some rest. You've been here 24/7 for two weeks. Leave. Freshen up, get something to eat, rest. You still have blood on you from that night." She says pointing to my bloodied pants. Luckily I prepared for something like this. I take out the backpack full of stuff that Hayley brought me and pulled out the pack of wipes. I wiped one on my pants and red stained the wipe immediately.

"Look at that. Coming right off." I say as I wipe my face with another wipe. The nurse just stares at me before pointing to the door.

"But I wanna be here when she wakes up." I say, grabbing Y/N's hand quickly. I felt her twitch or I least I think I did. Maybe I'm tripping.

"And if you're not here when she wakes up, I'll personally make it my mission to tell her how lucky she is to have someone like you. Besides I'm sure she knows that you were here by her side this entire time." She says as she checks Y/N's vitals.

I look back down at her and study her face for a while before the nurse speaks up.

"Go home. Kehlani."

I finally decide that I should. I completely spaced out the fact that I still have my dad's truck so I really should. I give Y/N one last lingering kiss on her cheek before walking out the hospital.

————————

When I get home, I'm immediately smacked to the floor. I look up to see my dad in a fit of rage.

"What the fuck Kehlani. WHAT THE FUCK KEHLANI!?!" He screams picking me up by jacket and slamming me against the wall. He got up in my face breathing hard. His breath smelled of alcohol and tobacco.

"Where have you been?! Huh?!!!" He shakes me around, trying to get an answer out of me. By now tears are streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry m-my girlfriend got shot and I was at the hospital with her and-"

"Girlfriend? You have a fucking girlfriend!?!" He asks angrily. I freeze. Shit! He wasn't supposed to know that. I don't say anything but that only makes him angrier. He slams me on the coffee table causing it break and shatter under me. I feel glass and sharp wood cut my back and I hiss in pain. My dad stands over me and kicks me hard in my side, causing me to cry out. He leans down and grabs my jaw roughly.

"You mean to tell me you took my truck and stayed at a hospital for 2 weeks for some girl?" I try to shake my head so he'll back off but he slaps me.

"Don't fucking lie to me Kehlani. Do you understand what I've gone through these past two weeks? I had to catch the fucking bus. Do you understand how that makes me fucking look? How it makes me feel?" I shake my head and my dad chuckled to himself. He wraps his hand around my neck and new rage washes over him. I try to pull out of his grip but he's too strong.

"So you got yourself a little girlfriend huh?" He says resting his hand on my thigh. "Didn't we have this talk? Didn't daddy tell you that that kind of stuff was evil?" His hand travels further up my thigh and I shift uncomfortably, trying to get away from him. His grip tightens around my throat suddenly and he slams my head into the wall.