Obsessive

I told y'all I'd post today. Enjoy.

Later that day

Kehlani's POV

I had just gotten out of my 7th period which left only one more class. Geography. This was the only class I had with my baby besides lunch but that didn't count so I hurried up and went to class. When I got there I saw Y/N at our usual spot in the back left corner of the room. She looked confused and distraught as I sat down next to her. She noticed me sit down and gave me a small smile. "Hey." She said to me. "Hey. What's wrong?" I already knew something got to her I just hope it wasn't Zendaya's head ass.

Y/N shook her head. "I'm fine." Oh we're doing this I see. "Y/N don't lie to me. You realize I can always tell when you're upset. What's wrong." I repeated, cupping her face in my hands and making her look at me. She sighed and melted into my touch. "Shaina's acting weird. Saying that I'm spreading rumors about her. I don't have anything against her so I don't know where this is coming from all of a sudden." I was taken aback at Y/N's response. I didn't realize her and Shaina were friends but I decided to ask about that later. Instead I caressed her cheek with my thumb.

"When was this babe?" I asked still caressing her cheek.

"6th period. Maths." I didn't know they had maths together but I was more focused on why Shaina would be making stuff up about Y/N. She wasn't one to spread rumors about people.

"Look I'll talk to her since I hang with her from time to time okay? Just smile for me baby." I said, kissing her nose. Y/N giggled and I heard someone clear their throat from behind me. I turned around to see Ms.Harper glaring at me.

"What's up miss?" I said nonchalantly. I already knew what was coming.

"You know we don't allow PDA Miss Parrish." She said, sounding as if she were bored. Knowing how most of her classes went, she probably was. I scoffed at her comment and pointed across the room to Chance and his girlfriend (I know they married but...) Kirsten having a very handsy make out session. She looked back at me and mugged me as she made her way to the front of the class, not bothering to address Chance and Kirsten.

"Homophobic jackass." I mutter to myself. Y/N squeezes my hand and kisses my cheek. I immediately relax a little.

Class was pretty rocky. I got called out for everything. Whether that was laying my head on Y/N's shoulder, letting her lay her head on mine or even looking at her. I was ready to go up there and choke her to death. Finally the bell rang and I practically dragged Y/N out the classroom. I was ready to get out of that class with that bitchy ass teacher. Y/N told me she was gonna go hang with Hayley since they haven't had much one on one time, which I couldn't be too mad at since I had to talk to Shaina today anyway. I knew she already left since practically runs from school so I went straight to her house.

When I got there her mom wasn't home as usual. Shaina basically lived by herself it seemed. Her mom would pop up from time to time but other than that, she didn't give a rat's ass about her. Her grandma paid the bills since she was crazy about Shaina.

I knocked on the door and within a couple seconds the door slung open revealing Shaina in a Nike sports bra and some sweats, her go to outfit after school. She saw me and a smile immediately overtook her face.

"Hey Lani." She said leaning against the door. "What can I do for you?" I smiled at her sarcasm and shook my head.

"Can I come in?" I asked, pointing inside the house. Shaina opened the door more, allowing me room to walk in. "You sure can." She said with a smug look on her face.

I walked in and sat on her couch. I haven't been here in a while but everything still looked the same as last time I was here, 2 years ago.

"Yeah I know. I'm not the interior designer type." Shaina's said, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"The house. I know it looks the same as the last time you were here but..it's holding up so far." She said, sitting down next to me and kicking her feet up on the ottoman. "You never answered my question buddy. What can I do for you?"

"What I can't visit a friend?" I asked mockingly. Shaina scoffed and switched the tv on.

"You haven't been to my place in over 2 years, Lani. What are you really here for?" Welp.

"To visit a friend." I said, throwing my arm over her shoulders. She just looked at me and I gave up trying.

"Fine. I came to ask you about something...it had to do with Y/N." I immediately felt Shaina tense up next to me. "What. What are we talking about Y/N for? I don't know anything. Do you want some juice?" She asked, standing up to walk to the kitchen. I quickly pulled her back down on the couch.

"Stop acting weird. I just wanna know why you've been saying she's spreading rumors about you that don't even make sense." Shaina furrowed her brows at my statement and looked at me confused.

"The hell are you talking about. I didn't say any of that." She said.

"Well she said you did in maths. Why would she lie?" I was starting to get confused myself.

"I don't know ma but  you need to check your girl. Obviously she ain't trustworthy. I'd hate for y'all to break up. But...if y'all did. You'll always have my shoulder to cry on." Shaina said seductively, placing her hand on my thigh. I quickly brushed it off.

"Yeah okay whatever nigga. I'll talk to her. Sorry about that." I say, getting up off the couch. As soon as I do that, I'm pulled back down on the couch and Shaina climbs on top of me.

"Come on you can't leave now. You just got here." She says cupping my face in her hands. I pry her hands away, thinking that she's just joking.

"Oh you miss me now huh?" I say laughing. Shaina bites her lip and leans in to kiss me. I quickly back up, realizing she isn't playing around. I jump up and she flies off of me.

"The fuck is wrong with you my guy? I have a girl you know this shit!" I storm out her house and slam the door shut. The fuck has gotten into her?

Shaina's POV

Kehlani slammed my door shut leaving me on the floor by myself. She's for real just gonna leave me like that. She going along with it right up until I leaned in to kiss her. I was gonna make her mine whether she liked it or not. I grabbed my phone and called one of my longtime friends. It rang for a couple seconds and then the phone picked up.

"Hey Shaina. Haven't heard from you in a while." His low voice answered.

"What's up Deacon. Hey I need a favor from you if you wouldn't mind."

"You've been like a sister to me for years. I gotchu babygirl whatever you need." He responded.

"Cool. There's this girl at my school named Y/N Y/L/N that I need out of the picture." I say, looking out the window. I see Kehlani walking down the street. Her head is down so I'm guessing she's on her phone.

"Like out of the picture or out of the picture?" He asked.

"Imma need her to be completely out the picture." I laughed to myself at the thought of having Kehlani all to myself.

"Aight I gotchu just give me some time to get some details on her and I'll take care of everything."

"Aight cool. Thanks I owe you one." I said.

"Nah you good sis." He said hanging up right after. I went to my messages and texted Kehlani.

Daddy👅💦
It won't be long baby

She didn't reply but I didn't care. I was gonna have her or no one else would.

I hope you enjoyed.

Who's Deacon?

What's gonna happen to you?

Love you guys❤️❤️❤️

Smile..it looks so much better on you