Explanation

Enjoy.

Your POV
Is that
I sat on the couch across from Hayley while she ridiculed me she for throwing Kehlani away the way I did but I had to. It was best for both of us. I didn't want to do what I did but in the end, I hope she'll see that it would've prevented a lot of pain if we stayed together.

"Y/N are you even listening to me?" Hayley asked, gripping my chin. I widened my eyes, trying to remember something she said. I heard Hayley sigh and she pulled away from me.

"Y/N I don't know if I should help you." She huffed as she ran a hand through her hair. "What do you mean?" My shaky voice asked. Hayley looked at me and shook her head.

"You're not even listening to me when you're the one who came to me for advice. If you don't wanna end up being a lonely loser, third wheeling all of your friends in your life, then you need to focus on getting your girl back. The only girl who ever treated you right and liked you for you besides me of course but that's not the point. Y/N you had something special with Kehlani. Very special. Everyone who didn't have their head stuck up their ass could see it. You know what, that was a lie. Even the people who had their heads stuck up their ass knew that y'all had something. You letting her go, especially the way you did, was the worst mistake you could've ever made. You fucked up. You'd be lucky if Keh takes your ass back after the stunt you pulled. I mean seriously, what kind of sick person does that? You're a fucking senior and still don't know how to keep a fucking girlfriend."

"Okay I get it! I'm sorry ok. But Coco would only continue to try to kill us. She fucking crazy. She's killed people before. Who says she won't try it with Kehlani. I didn't break up with Kehlani because I wanted to be with Coco. I did it to protect her from something she isn't and doesn't need to be involved with. She'll have to hate me for a while but she'll come through. I did it out of love Hayley." I say as I look down at my lap. Tears started to well up in my eyes and Hayley sighs in front of me as she pulls me into a hug.

"Then you need to make things right with her. Show her how much you love her. Apologize and explain to her why you did what you did. Lani is whipped. She'll listen to you." She says softly as she strokes my hair. I nod my head and pull away from her, starting to stand up. Hayley stood up with me and walked me to the door.

"You're going over there now?" She asked as she leaned against the door frame. I shook my head and she raised an eyebrow.

"I'm going to take care of my problem first." I pull my hoodie up and give Hayley a quick peck on the cheek before walking out the door.

"Love ya!" Hayley yells behind me. I throw up the piece sign and shove my other hand in my pocket.

"Love you too boo!" I shout back before calling  Coco. The phone only rang once before she picked up. Obsessed ass piece of shit.

"Hey baby what's up?" Her cheery voice asked. I mentally sighed and took a deep breath.

"Hey where are you. I miss being around my baby." I can't believe I just said that. It's like saying I love Trump.

"Aww. You cute. I'm by the school where you at?" She she gushed. I shook my head and stifled a laugh.

"Uh I'm at Hayley's house. I was just hanging at her place for a little bit." I reply as I pull my jacket closer to my body.

"You aren't doing anything you ain't supposed to be doing right?" She asks suspiciously. I smack my lips and roll my eyes at the question. It's funny how she claims she loves me yet she doesn't even trust me.

"No babe. We were just hanging out. We're just friends I promise."

"I believe you. Alright I'll be there in a few ok?" She asked as I heard her honk her horn and call someone a cunt.