I'm Sorry

I hope you enjoy I couldn't figure out how I wanted this chapter to play out but I finally got it. Also this song is gold hamzaa is amazing. I suggest you listen to it right when Kehlani says "I love you". Not anything after it just those three words. One line. Anyway proceed dear reader.

Kehlani's POV

I woke up not knowing where I was. I was on a black fabric couch. I had a superwoman blanket on me and one of the couch pillows under my head. My phone was plugged up and sat on the coffee table in front of me. I sat up, instantly regretting it. My head hurt like a bitch. I groaned and fell back on the couch, not wanting to get up.

"You're up." Came a familiar voice. I looked up and saw Y/N holding a cup of something. I couldn't see what it was but it was hot. I could tell from the way the steam rose above it.

"I guess I am." I replied, attempting to sit up once more. I winced in pain at the throbbing and pounding in my head. Did I really hit the ground that hard?

"Take it easy would you? You hit your head pretty hard back there." Y/N came and sat next to me, putting her cup down on the table.

"Where are we?" I asked. This place was nice. There was wall art everywhere and the style was beautiful. Mainly boho chic but with a modern twist. There was a decent sized kitchen on the left with a big island. Everything was beautiful and I couldn't help gawk at how nice and pretty it was.

"My apartment." Y/N says from beside me. My head snaps in her direction asI look at her dumbfounded.

"This is your place?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. When did she have the time to get this? And why am I just now knowing about this?

"Yeah. My parents helped me get it before I got shot. I've been wanting to surprise you for a while now. I wanted us to move in together." Her face fell suddenly and I already knew what was coming.

"But you cheated. You cheated on me while I was in the hospital. You gave up on me. Why? After everything we've been through. Everything you've done for me and vice versa. How could you do this to me?" I could hear Y/N's voice crack as tears welled up in her eyes. Did she not hear me the first time? I quickly wiped them away and pulled her into a hug.

"Baby no. Okay look. Shaina was being stupid and said that shit but I don't want her I want you. I don't think about anybody but you. You lift me up in more ways than you can imagine. I don't even think you understand how badly I needed you when you were in the hospital. Or how badly I wanted to go on a murder spree till I found the people that shot you. I didn't because I wanted to make sure you were okay. You're my number one priority Y/N. I'd take a life for you. Fuck that I'd take my own life for you. Sure call me obsessive or desperate I don't care. I know for damn sure I'm whipped. I have never treated a girl like I do you. I've never loved a girl like I do you. Fuck I've never wanted to marry a girl someday like I do you. You stay on my mind so much it's probably unhealthy at this point. But I don't care. When you wouldn't respond to me at Hayley's house, that hurt. And now that you still think I could cheat on you after everything I've said, it hurts even more. I love you more than I love myself. I don't want to lose you. I almost lost you once." Y/N pushed herself off of me.

"Shut up with that bullshit Kehlani I know you're lying. You don't care about me." She turned away from me and at this point I was pissed and ready to cry at the same time. This person I was talking to wasn't Y/N. She couldn't be.

"Y/N what the fuck are you talking about?! Is that seriously what you're thinking? You mean to tell me that staying in the hospital for you for two and a half weeks straight is me not caring about you? Not even your parents stayed as long as me. Beating Zendaya up wasn't enough for you? Should I have been the one that should have been shot? I think I should've maybe I'd be lucky enough to die this time. Y/N you fail to see your beauty. I tell you every single day that you're beautiful. And every single time, you blushed and told me you weren't. Is that me not caring about you? Are you that oblivious Y/N? We've both been through so much but this by far is the worst damage that's been inflicted on me." I could feel tears streaming down my eyes now. Y/N was breaking me in more ways I could ever imagine. She scoffed and crossed her arms, giving me a dirty look.

"Oh really? What damage has been inflicted upon you hmm? Cause last time I checked, I had a long scar from a bullet that penetrated my chest. So tell me what have you been through?" I was pissed now. She was completely disregarding what I was saying to her.

"I got abused because I was at the hospital for you. I got raped for loving you. I damn near drowned myself in a bathtub because I got raped for loving you. I haven't been thinking right these past couple of days ever since I almost drowned myself for getting raped for loving you. And now you're completely disregarding what I'm saying to you when I'm trying to explain this shit to you when all I wanted was for you to tell me you love me." I shout at Y/N. Her eyes widen and she falls silent. I can't tell if it's because I yelled at her or because of what I said.

"Please. Just tell me you love me." I say barely above a whisper. I grab Y/N's hand but she doesn't react. She just stares at me with wide eyes. After about a minute of uncomfortable silence I let go of Y/N's hand and stand up. I grab my phone and toss the blanket off me.

"Well thanks for not letting me die out there. I'll leave you alone now. I can tell you don't want me so I'll get out of your hair." I walk to the door and open it. I look back at Y/N for a moment and she hasn't moved from her spot on the couch. She broke me.

"I love you." I say quietly before walking out.

I close the door and shove my hands in my pockets after pulling my hood over my head. It's beyond freezing out here and I have to find somewhere to stay before nightfall. I couldn't go home and I wasn't go back to Shaina's house. She pissed me off. Maybe Chance would let me crash at his place. I walked down the stairs of the apartment complex and headed in the direction of Chance's house.

————————

It felt like the temperature dropped, which I'm pretty sure it did since it was pretty much dusk. I had been walking for about an hour now and I was ready to pass out. My teeth were chattering violently and my body shook at how cold it was out here. Chance's house was still a good 30 minutes away but I felt like I was gonna collapse any second. I was tired and wanted to lay down and die. I heard running behind me but didn't think much of it. Whoever it was wanted to get out of the cold just as much as I did.

"Kehlani!" They shouted from behind me. I didn't turn around. I had to have been hearing stuff.

"Kehlani!" Okay who the fuck was calling me? I stopped walking and turned around to see Y/N running up to me. My mouth dropped and I wasn't sure if I should help close the distance of stand still. I decided to close the distance. She jumped into my arms, pressing her lips against mine instantly. I held her against me by her waist. Y/N's hands flew to the side of my face, holding my head in place, as she deepened the kiss. I became lightheaded and felt my knees buckle not only from the cold but from the sudden kiss. I crumpled to the ground with Y/N on top of me. I let my head hit the ground softly, never breaking the kiss. My hands found their way to Y/N's ass. I held her close to me while our tongues licked up every ounce of each other's juice. I bit down on Y/N's bottom lip a little and she inhaled the kiss. Finally she pulled away and held my face in her hands.

"I'm sorry Kehlani. I'm so sorry that I didn't listen to you before. I was being a selfish jerk. I'm sorry that I didn't believe you and made you feel like crap. I didn't ask for any of this to happen. I'm sorry you got raped. I'm sorry you tried to drown yourself. I'm so sorry I caused you so much pain. I love you so much Kehlani Ashley Parrish. More than you'll ever know."

At this point tears were running down both of our faces. I pressed my lips against Y/N's once more as I felt a weight being lifted. I finally got my girl back.

"I love you too Y/N, Y/M/N, Y/L/N. So freaking much." Y/N laughed and kissed me a third time. She pulled away when she felt a snowflake land on her nose. I smiled at looked up to see a fresh coat of snow falling from the sky. Y/N got off me and helped me up.

"Let's go home."

I nodded and Y/N leaned into me as I wrapped my arm around her.

Y'all finally got what y'all wanted.

Did y'all like the song? I genuinely want to know.

Smile babes❤️