After

Later that day

Your POV

Me, Kehlani, and Hayley were at the hospital, waiting for the doctor to call my name. Of course Kehlani had to come to make sure I was safe and Hayley tagged along mainly cause she felt bad she wasn't there when I went to get my nose realigned. We were in the waiting room and had been for about 15 minutes now. There were people in wheelchairs, some had broken arms or legs, and others just looked deathly sick.

Hayley laid her head down on my shoulder and sighed heavily. "When are they coming out? I'm ready to go home." She complained. I laughed and nudged her with my arm a little bit. "Hush they'll call me back soon." I say. Kehlani laughs at us and lays her head on my other shoulder. I rest my hands on both of their cheeks and smile.

"My babies." I say, trying my best to do an old lady impression. Hayley and Lani laugh and hug me.

After a couple more minutes of being weird, looking on our phones, and laughing Dr.Yates finally came out and called my name.

"Ms.Y/L/N?" His light and cheerful voice called out. I smiled and got up. Hayley and Kehlani stood up with me and walked with me behind Dr.Yates. We walked into the same room as last time. I sat down on the bed, Dr.Yates stood in front of me, and Hayley and Kehlani stood behind me.

"How's your nose been Y/L/N?" Dr.Yates asked, studying the condition of my nose.

I nodded my head. "It's been okay. Just hoping it will heal quickly so I don't have to feel like I'm trapped in ball. I wanna be myself again." Dr.Yates laughed and slipped on some gloves before turning back to me with a smile.

"Alright. That's normal. I know you don't want to be here much longer and we have a lot of people today so let's get these out of your nose shall we."

I nod my head and tilted my head up so he could see what he was doing. "Just to let you know, they might be a little uncomfortable when I remove them. Just a heads up." He tugged at a little string on both tampons that I didn't know were there. He pulled on them gently and I felt the tampons start to slide out my nose. I scrunched my face up. It hurt coming out just as much as they did going in. He pulled a little rougher when they were close to coming out my nose. I yelped a little when he did and looked up at the tampons that were dangling from his hand. There were bloodier than anything else I've ever seen before. I gasp and my eyes widened at the sight.

Dr.Yates laughed and dropped them in a nearby tray. He held a flashlight up to my nose and examined the inside of it thoroughly as well as cleaned the inside of it. He gently poked my nose a few times to see if there any soreness or if I was still in pain. My nose still hurt a little bit but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. "Okay you're all set. If you're still having any pain after a week, call me." He said, handing me his number. I took it and smiled gratefully.

"Thank you Dr.Yates." I say extending my hand to shake his. He takes off his gloves and shakes my hand eagerly with a wide grin on his face. We walk out of the hospital and go to Hayley's house to hang. We got to her house to see that her mom wasn't home. We got a couple snacks and some drinks and walked downstairs to her room in the basement. Her room looked very childish. She had teddy bears everywhere and lots of children's books on her desk. She still had her American girl doll on the floor by her nightstand. We all jumped on her bed and spread out, which only resulted in us laying on each other. I was laying on Kehlani and Hayley was on me.

"Where were you at lunch, Lani. You went to go check on Y/N then disappeared." Hayley asked. Kehlani cracked her knuckles and huffed before looking down at her. "I went to go beat the bitch's ass who messing with Y/N." Hayley gasped and smiled at Kehlani. "Really? Who was it?" She asked, adjusting her position on my stomach. "Zendaya's head ass. I knew she was fake to begin with I just can't believe she would try some shit like that." Kehlani responded, an irritated tone in her voice. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it, letting her know it was okay. She squeezed back and I smiled. Suddenly we heard a door close and voice shout from upstairs.

"Hayley? You home?" It was her mom.

"Yeah I'm downstairs." Hayley yelled back. Soon enough we heard footsteps coming down the stairs and her mom poked her head into Hayley's room. Her eyes widened when she saw us but her face quickly formed a smile

"Oh hello. I didn't realize you had company. Do you girls want something to eat?"

We raised our snacks in the air. And Hayley's mom shook her head slowly.

"I mean real food. Those aren't gonna fill you guys up. Come on." She ushered us upstairs and into the kitchen where she walked over to the refrigerator and pulled something out in a large glass dish that I later identified as lasagna. Hayley's mom told us to sit down at the table and she served us hot plates full of lasagna a couple minutes later.

"Thanks mom." Hayley said sarcastically but thankfully. Her mom nodded and hmmed at her statement. "Sure Hayley. I just know how to treat our guest." Hayley huffed and shoved a forkful of lasagna in her mouth while me and Kehlani laughed. "Thank you. Ms.Kawahara. We weren't expecting you to feed us like this." I say gratefully. Kehlani nods her head in agreement. "Yeah. I really appreciate it Ms.Kawahara. I feel like this started a very close and trustworthy relationship." Hayley's mom laughed. "Please, call me Sarah." We nodded and continued eating our food. She walked back into the kitchen and busied herself by washing the dishes.

I'm not even gonna lie, Sarah knew how to freaking cook. The lasagna was bomb and super cheesy. It tasted like Heaven. Hayley must've been watching me eat my food because she laughed and leaned back in her chair.

"I take it the food is good." She asked amused. I nod my head vigorously and Hayley laughs. Suddenly my head is pulled to the side and Kehlani connects her lips with mine. This kiss took me by surprise but I soon leaned into it. I heard Hayley sigh just as Kehlani pulled away.

"Y'all some nasty lil things." Hayley said in a southern accent. "Y'all gone be fucking like bunnies soon."

"Hayley Kiyoko Alcroft, you know how I feel about cussing when guest are here." Hayley scoffed and leaned back in her chair while Kehlani cleared her throat to speak up.

"There was some lasagna left on her lip." She said with a devilish smirk. I hit her shoulder and her and Hayley laughed.

I took another bite of my lasagna, making sure not to leave any on my lip. "I hate you both."

They both gushed and tackled me in a hug, planting kisses all over my face. They then started singing out I Love You, I Love You. "Y'all are so childish." They laughed and kissed my cheeks one last time. "Yeah but you love us."

They weren't wrong.

Thanks for reading!

What did you think of the chapter?

Anything you'd want to see in future chapters?

I woke up at 2 in the morning to finish this chapter so you're welcome.

A smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose.