You and Me

Hello beautiful people. I've had this song on repeat for a while now and it's stuck in my head annd I just really think Terrace and Preston did an amazing job on this song. Anyways I think this song really goes with the chapter so feel free to listen to it or be boring and don't it doesn't matter. Also I'm sorry I haven't been posting much writers block is a bitch. So please if you guys have any ideas for the next chapter, help a girl out. Anyways enjoy the chapter.

Kehlani's POV

It's been a couple days since me and Y/N got together. We've gotten a lot closer to each other. It turns out we like a lot of the same things. We both loved food, sleep and art.

Right now we were hanging out at Y/N's place since I didn't want her to meet my dad just yet.

"I still don't believe that you love art." Y/N with a small smile on her face.

I shrugged and pulled out my sketchbook.

"Here." I say, handing her the sketchbook. She gives me a lingering look before flipping through the book.

She nods her head at some of the drawings then stops at one page and looks up at me.

"This one is so cute! I never knew you were a Disney freak." She squeals, looking over my drawing of Tinker Bell.

" She squeals, looking over my drawing of Tinker Bell

"I wouldn't say that. I just really like Tinker Bell." I say with a big smile on my face.

Y/N flips to the next page. "Wow...you're really good at this." She says looking at my drawing of X.

" She says looking at my drawing of X

"Yeah...I miss him so much." I say thinking about his death.

"Me too. What was your favorite song?" Y/N asks looking at me now.

I think about it for a second. "Um..I think I like The Remedy For a Broken Heart the most."

Y/N nods her head. "Moonlight all day baby!" She shouts throwing her hands up. We both laugh as she turns the page.