What Deal?

This chapter is going to have a couple parts in Hayley's pov. Don't get used to it. Enjoy.

Hayley's POV

I was at home on the couch in the basement, watching OITNB. My phone vibrated under my leg. I looked and saw that it was a text from Y/N.

XD
Hey..can I come over. I need a friend right now

Odd. This wasn't like Y/N at all. I automatically grew concerned and quickly replied.

Boiiiiiiii
Yeah sure. What's wrong?

My phone immediately vibrated and chimed, indicating another message.

XD
I'd rather not talk about it over text. Can we talk when I get there plz?

Boiiiiiiii
Ok I'll leave the door open for you since I'm downstairs and don't feel like getting up.

My phone didn't vibrate and I let it fall on the couch as I let out an overwhelmed sigh. Y/N's been acting very weird these past couple of days and I haven't heard much from Kehlani. I hope everything is ok between them. I continued watching the show and ended up finishing the episode before I heard the front door open. A couple seconds later, Y/N was in my arms, crying in my chest. I swear if Kehlani did this imma-

"It's all my fault Hayley. I fucked things up so bad for us." She rambled into my chest. I rubbed her back soothingly and led her to the couch.

"Ok just tell me what you did. Start from the beginning". I tell her as I wipe her tears away with my thumb. She looks like she hasn't gotten any sleep within these couple days of me not seeing her.

"I fucked things up, Hayley. I don't know what to do." She said again as more tears streamed down her face. "Y/N, I can't help you if you don't tell me what happened." She sits up and tries her best to wipe as many tears away as possible. She takes a deep breath and looks me in the eye.

"I broke things off with Kehlani."

"YOU DID WHAT?!" I shout. This causes Y/N to jump and I place my hand on my chest to calm myself down.

"You did what?" I ask again. Calmly this time.

"I had to." Y/N says playing with her fingers.

"What the hell do you mean you had to?" I press. Y/N runs a hand through her hair and sighs.

"I guess I should start with Coco."

Kehlani's POV

Me and my dad have grown a little closer. I'm still not ready to tell him about a lot of the stuff I've been through or done but at least we can talk to each other without him cussing me out and me wanting to stab him. I was on my way to Shaina's house. I was still supposed to be mad at her but I didn't have Y/N anymore and I'm sure she'd be around Hayley. I needed someone to talk to.

I got there rather quickly and knocked on the door. After a couple seconds the door opened and Shaina's eyes lit up at the sight of me. I smiled and she ushered me inside. I went to sit on the couch and Shaina leaned against the wall across from me.

"Hey." She said cooly, shoving her hands in the pockets of her basketball shorts.

"Hey." I reply, not really knowing what to say. Apparently Shaina did because she started speaking immediately.

"Look, I'm sorry for being a dick. I didn't mean to piss you off. I just...like you a lot." The last part was muffled and I didn't here her.

"You just what?" I ask her. She looks me in the eyes and starts shuffling around a little.

"I Just was playing too much like you said the day you yelled at me." I feel like she's lying but I don't have the energy to press further.

"Oh yeah. That was almost the end of my relationship." I give her a small laugh and she smiles.

"How is Y/S/N anyway?"

I run a hand through my hair and sigh. "Uh. Y/S/N is no longer a thing." Shaina's mouth drops and I force a smile.

"What?" I nod and she sits down next to me.

"I'm sorry dude. What happened if you don't mind." She asked as she placed a hand on my shoulder. I nodded and played with my fingers.

"Uh well me and Y/N got kidnapped. Turns out it was by her crazy ass ex. They beat me up pretty good and I think her ex did something to Y/N to where she acts like we never had anything and falls for her ex, Coco. I don't have any proof though so what good is that?" Shaina looks at me, dumbstruck.

"They put their filthy hands on you?" My eyes widened at her sudden danger but I nodded. She shook her head furiously.

"We had a fucking deal!" She murmurs. I furrow my eyebrows and make Shaina look at me.

"What do you mean, "We had a deal'? What aren't you telling me?" I ask her. Shaina just shakes her head in seething anger. I grip her face harder and she helps out.

"What the fuck do you mean we had a deal?!" I shout louder, causing Shaina to jump.

"I-I Uh..I-"

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY GIRLFRIEND?!?" I push Shaina on the floor and tower above her. She cowers below me and begs me to listen to her. I ignore her pleading and start raining down punches on her, my rings making multiple cuts and bruises on her face. Left and right, you hear nothing but skin connecting with skin. Flesh with flesh. Bond with bone. Shaina screams when I hit her in her nose. Blood starts pouring down her face but I don't stop there.

"You're the one who's been terrorizing Y/N weren't you you little two faced bitch! How could I be so oblivious!" I shout, throwing in a punch with each word. When I finally get off of Shaina, her face is covered in blood. I smirk, satisfied at my work and clean off my hands with a paper towel. I run upstairs and grab the bottle of rubbing alcohol from the bathroom. I run back downstairs and open the bottle, pouring the entire bottle out over Shaina's face. She screams when the alcohol makes contact with her and I smile evilly. I throw the bottle and paper towel on her and walk towards the door.

"I bet you'll think next time you mess with her won't you?" At that I walk out and go home.

Y'all finally got what y'all wanted. How is y'all feeling?

Also the end of the book will be coming up soon so...yeah.  Thanks so much for 1k views . I know it may not sound like much but I didn't really think that many people would read this so thank you guys seriously.

One more thing I will be releasing You Should Be Here on Wednesday so look forward to that and...yeah that's all I got.

Stay strong. Make them wonder how you're still smiling.