Don't Mess With My Girl

I got major "Don't Mess With My Man" vibes so here ya go

Three Days Later

Your POV

It had been three days since since I got my nose packed and I was ready to take these tampon things out. I'm going back to the hospital today to get them removed and Kehlani insisted that she come with me. She's so protective.

I was currently at lunch with everyone. Kehlani kept saying she was looking out for someone. She seemed pissed whenever she talked about it and I didn't want to get in the middle of it since my nose was still fucked up so I didn't talk about it.

I got up to go to the bathroom and just as I was about to walk away I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around to see Kehlani with a concerned look on her face.

"Where are you going? Is your nose hurting? Did you take your medication?"

I laugh and gently pull away from her grip. "Babe it's ok. I'm just going to the bathroom." I reassured her. She gave me a small smile and waved me off. I laugh and make my way to the bathroom. When I entered the bathroom, I immediately regretted going in. I saw the girl who's name was Zendaya I guess, at the sink washing her hands and staring at her reflection. She turned at the sound of the door and a wide smile spread across her face when she saw me.

"Well if it isn't Squidward Tentacles himself. How's your nose buddy?" She asked mockingly, shoving her hands in her pockets and leaning against the wall with a sly grin on her face. I scoffed and cursed under my breath, wanting a hole to come out of nowhere and take her out of existence.

"Fuck off." I say, making my way towards the first stall. Zendaya quickly met me halfway and cut me off. I huff and push a few locks of hair out of my face.

"Look I'm just trying to use the bathroom. Can you move?" I say irritably. I step to the side to try to walk around her but she steps back in front of me, blocking my path yet again. I groan and try to walk to another stall but she grabs my arm and pushes me into the wall roughly.

"I would but it seems as though the first lesson I taught you didn't get through your head like I hoped it did."

I squirm around in the curly haired girl's grip but she held me down firmly.

"Listen sweetheart, Lani doesn't fuck with rats..only the real ones. You're wasting your time." She said coldly.

I tried to ignore her snarky remark and tried my best to push her off of me. She only stumbled a little bit over than that, didn't move much. She laughed and stepped back up to me, wrapping her fingers around my neck.

"I'm not gonna continue to warn you little girl.." she hissed, which was crazy considering the fact that we were pretty much the same size. She leaned in close, her mouth next to my ear and I could feel her warm breath on my breath, making the hairs on it stand up.

"I'm not gonna keep giving you these chances cause after today, I'm just gonna whoop your ass every time I see you with her. And each time it'll get worse." I could hear the evil smirk she had on her face in her voice. Who the fuck did she think she was? I couldn't wait to see Kehlani bitch slap that look right off her face.

"Was that a threat or promise?" I asked mockingly. The curly haired girl who's name was Zendaya I guess, smiled widely before slapping me hard in the face. She hit my nose a little bit when she slapped me and it throbbed a little. I felt a tiny pop and looked in the direction of the mirror. My nose didn't look any different so I didn't worry too much but it still hurt a little. I looked back at Zendaya just as she delivered a punch to my stomach. I doubled over in pain and I heard her laughing over me.