Another Lifetime

I'm about to piss y'all off.

Kehlani's POV

I woke up and saw black. Or at least..I think I'm awake. I can't tell. My head is pounding and I can hear my heart beating clearly so I guess I am awake. It smells stale and stuffy in the room I'm in. I can't tell where I am though since I can't see anything. I try to stand but my wrists are tied to the chair I'm sitting in as well as my feet. My body aches and my mouth tastes like blood and metal. I can't seem to remember how I got here. I just remember hitting my head on something hard. I groan as I feel someone harshly yank my head upwards while another person fumbles with something on the back of my head. Suddenly, light washes over me and I have to squint to adjust to it. I'm able to see that I'm in a warehouse with lots of boxes and armed men everywhere.

"Glad to see you're up buddy." I hear a cheery voice say from in front of me. As my eyes adjust to the light, I see a dark skinned figure bent down in front of me. I finally make them out to be Coco. She smiles when realization and anger washes over my face.

"Where the fuck is Y/N?!" I spit. I pull against my restraints but it's no point. The man behind me grabs my shoulders and holds me in place. I grit my teeth as Coco laughs bitterly.

"Easy tiger. She's safe...where she belongs. Bring her out!" She calls behind her. Two men in black suits escort Y/N out through a door. She didn't look hurt and I felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Y/N! Baby are you okay?" I ask, frantically pulling at my restraints. She didn't respond which was odd. Her eyes were glued to the ground and she was fiddling with her fingers.

"Y/N?" I questioned. She still didn't reply and Coco laughed, wrapping an arm around her waist. I tensed up when I saw Y/N hug her and bury her face into her neck. "Sorry Parrish. Looks like Y/N doesn't want you anymore. So sad..you guys were an adorable couple." Coco kisses Y/N cheek then starts trailing kisses along her jawline. I buck against my restraints in an attempt to go after Coco but the guards only hold me down, making her laugh even harder. "Babygirl stop trying. You're only going to hurt yourself more." By now, tears are streaming down my face as Y/N lays her head on Coco's chest, intertwining her fingers with Coco's.

"Y/N. Please don't do this to me. Please. I know this isn't you. Y/N look at me." I beg. But still no response from the suddenly quiet girl. Coco releases Y/N and walks up to me, squatting once she's in front of me. "I understand this is hard for you. I get it Kehlani. I understand -"

"Shut the hell up you psychopathic bitch! You took all I had from me. You claim you love her but you're the reason there's a scar in the middle of her fucking chest. You're the reason why she almost died. That ain't love Coco. I don't know what the fuck you're on if you think that is." I spit. Coco gives me a shocked look and let's out a breath, clearly not knowing what to say.

"And Y/N...you won't even answer me all of a sudden. What the fuck is up with that?! I've never been nothing but good to you. Please tell me if I'm wrong." She kept her eyes glued on the ground and didn't say anything which only pissed me off more.

"Why are you doing this Y/N? What did I do to deserve this?" I ask breaking into sobs. "Why are switching up like this? She was never there for you. She was the one who was causing you this pain. I was there to ease it. Not her. I've done stuff for you that I've never done for anybody else. Only you. Every single time I wake up, I think of you. There's never a time where I don't wanna be around you. Even the little things are special. I'm blessed just to be able to give you hug or a kiss or get lost in those eyes of yours or even hear that adorable ass laugh. I'm not even gonna lie, you had me wrapped around your finger Y/N. Whipped wouldn't even be a good word to describe it. Can you please untie me now. I wanna go home. Oh well if my dad does some shit to me." Coco looks at my tear stained face and nods at the men behind me. They release me and I stand up, rubbing my wrists. For the first time, Y/N looks at me but only for a split second. Her eyes were puffy and she looked distraught. I looked at her for a moment before looking back at Coco. "Let me find out you hurt her in any way, you'll be a dead son of a bitch I'll tell you that." I look back over at Y/N before walking over to her. "I won't forget about what we had this quickly like you apparently did." I kiss her cheek and walk out the warehouse.