Perspectives

A/N: I just wanna give a quick shoutout to @ZaurenShipper and @FreeYourConcious. Thank you guys so much for reading my stuff and voting for every single chapter. I'm not saying other people don't but you guys have been consistent so thank you. I love you both. I love all of you but seriously big ups to you guys.

Your POV

It had been a couple days since I got the tampons removed from my nose and honestly, it was starting to feel a lot better. I was in 6th period which was maths. (That is technically the correct way to say it. So in a way we've been saying the word wrong all our lives. Just thought y'all would want to know. Don't believe me, look it up.) I didn't have a bunch of friends in this class but there was Shaina. We weren't close friends like Hayley and I were but we were still friends. Mr.Griffin, our teacher was going on and on about algebraic expressions and how we need to master that skill to be able to do something else. At this point, I stopped listening.

"Alright I want you guys to get your workbooks out and partner up. You need to have pages 1-3 done by the end of class. Whatever you don't have done only affects your grade."

At that, the class got up, shuffling their papers and murmuring to each other. I briskly grabbed me and Shaina's notebook and walked over to where she was sitting. Her face was fucked up and I wondered what happened. This had been the first time I actually looked at her face to face. She looked up and her eyes widened.

"Uh hey Shaina. You okay?" I asked. Genuinely concerned. I hope this wasn't something from home.

"H-Hey." She replied quietly. She was usually loud and outgoing. This wasn't like her at all. I sat down next to her and she quickly moved away. I frowned at tried to scoot closer to her but again she moved away. I started getting frustrated at this point.

"Okay what the fuck is up with you?" I questioned quietly so only the two of us could hear.

Shaina looked at me like I was dumbest kid in the class. She then gestured to her face. "Don't act you don't have anything to do with this."

My eyes widened and I stared at her, dumbfounded.

"What?" Was I all said. Shaina sighed and leaned back in her chair.

"Look Y/N, I'm fully aware about you spreading rumors about me all around the school. I honestly don't care though. I think you and Lani are a really cute couple. You make her happier than she has been in a long time. Why would I want to ruin that?"

I had no idea what she was talking about. What did she mean I was spreading rumors? I had nothing against Shaina. Where the hell was she getting this from?

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked, trying  to understand what she meant by all this. However she simply laughed and gathered her stuff.

"Just stay away from me Y/N." She got up and walked to another desk on the other side of the room.

Zendaya's POV

It was 6th period which happened to be maths. I held my head down all throughout class. Everyone knew my face looked like this but I was still ashamed and decided to save myself the embarrassment. Mr.Griffin was talking about something obviously related to maths but I zoned out completely. I was too lost in thought as to why Y/N would make up some bullshit like that. Suddenly I hear everyone getting up from their seats and papers shuffling. I awkwardly stayed in my seat since I didn't know what was going on and then that's when she approached me. Y/N stood there holding both our workbooks in her arms. She saw my face and her eyes widened. Dammit. I've been trying to avoid her and I failed.

"Uh hey Shaina. You okay?" She asked me. I mentally rolled my eyes at the name. Mr.Griffin always got me and the actual Shaina mixed up. I'm not sure how he hasn't got it down at this point but the dude is old so I guess that has something to do with it. I learned to just go with it since every time I corrected him, he said "Oh my bad I'll get it next time." but never did. I slowly collected myself before looking up at her.

"H-hey." I said quietly. I didn't want to be anywhere around her in case Lani's crazy ass decided to act like she was Rocky and beat the crap out of me. Y/N just sat there for a moment, looking at me like I had three heads before sitting down next to me. I quickly scooted away and she frowned and scooted over again. I backed away just as quickly and I could sense frustration building up inside of her.

"Okay what the fuck is up with you?" She asked angrily but not loud enough for everyone to hear. I gave her the bitchiest bitch face known to man before gesturing to my face.

"Don't act like you don't have anything to do with this." Y/N looked at me dumbfounded. "What?" Was her only reply. I sighed and leaned back in my chair before speaking. "Look Y/N, I'm fully aware about you spreading rumors about me all around the school. I honestly don't care though. I think you and Lani are a really cute couple. You make her happier than she has been in a long time. Why would I want to ruin that?" Y/N still looked very confused so I shook my head. Finally she spoke up.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She asked. I shook my head and started to grab my things. "Just stay away from me Y/N." I say walking to a different table. Why the fuck would she say some shit like that about me? And more importantly, why would she have Lani fight her battles for her. I've been nothing but real with her and she goes off and do does this. I swear you can't trust these hoes these days. I shook the thought out my mind and got to work.

I know, I know it's short but I will post tomorrow for sure so look forward to that. Also I'm sorry I haven't been posting much life is all over the place. I got home late today but I didn't wanna leave you guys hanging any longer so here you go. I'm pretty tired so lemme stop typing and go to bed. Again thank you @ZaurenShipper and @FindYourConscious I love you guys.

Peace begins with a smile